Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 yr old and 19 yr old? EDIT EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think this situation is OK?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 69

View Results

What do you think about a 30 year old women dating a 19 year old boy? I don't agree with it. She seems really unstable. She always write on his facebook about different positions she wants to have sex in that night...just seems crazy to me. So, what do you think about this?

More information:

She has 3 children and has slept with half of our town. I know the 19 year old that is why I am concerned. Of course I will not say anything to him, hes of age. She controls him badly. When hes at work she goes there and gets angry at him when he talks to a female. He works with the public so it happens all the time. She is a known druggie and whore in our town. I guess I just needed to vent since I can't say anything to anyone else.

EDIT: I don't know why, but I thought I should check the sex offender registry for my area. Well..guess whos on there?!! Yep..she is! Of course she is though. Why wouldn't she be? Uhh..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Cougar, rawr
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
myob.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Be honest you are the unstable crazy that is posting all over a little kids Facebook page huh?
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
He is legal but her posting stuff like that is immature and tmi.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
30 yr old hitting her sexual peek using a horny 19 yr old boy.... Pretty easy to figure out. I'm sure it will get old and he'll move on eventually.
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I was 19 with a 32 yo...
1plustwinsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Anybody posting on FB, for all to see, the sex positions she wanted to try is trashy in my opinion. So yeah I'd be disgusted. The age just makes it more creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM

She has 3 children and has slept with half of our town. I know the 19 year old that is why I am concerned. Of course I will not say anything to him, hes of age. She controls him badly. When hes at work she goes there and get mad when he talks to a female. He works with the public so it happends all the time. She is a known druggy and whore in our town. I guess I just needed to vent since I can't say anything to anyone else.

Breamarkable
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM
It's not hurting you, so I'd definitely mind my own business if I were you. If you're offended by her postings, you can hide her from your news feed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I was 19 years old and I dated a 37 year old. Then we went 6 years without much contact.

I'm 25, he is 43. We got back together in february and now we are engaged and trying to conceive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured