Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
....why do you love me? I asked mine (husband) and he said, "i honestly don't know". What. The. F***.

You don't know??! I feel like a worthless piece of pissed off shit right now. How friggin dare he have the gonads to act like I am the problem?? Like I don't work two jobs and come home to a mess every night that I have to clean up? (like homework, bathing the kid, cleaning the dishes and doing laundry etc.....) While his biggest concern is lottery tickets and alcohol.

Eeefffffff you! Eff you when I reach out and let the walls down asking why you love me. And your reaction is..."i honestly don't know" like you have it soooo f'n hard.

Thanks for reading.

I apologize for the "f bombs" I'm just....pissed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (101-103):
SilverFire85
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM

There's not always a reason.  Sometimes you just feel what you feel.  I think someone has some insecurity issues that need working out.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow...I'd be mad too. 

I'd ask mine but he's at work right now.  I dont know if Ive ever asked WHY he loves me....but he shows it constantly. He tells me I'm his whole world.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow I would be pissed. 

My husband said it's because he loves me, I'm nice, I have a big heart, I have good morals, I'm funny, I'm sexy, I'm his best friend, I'm loyal, and he also said that he got lucky because he also doesn't have to wait forever for me to get ready, I don't nag him, I don't care if he doesn't put the toilet seat down, and I have nice hair. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN