Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
....why do you love me? I asked mine (husband) and he said, "i honestly don't know". What. The. F***.

You don't know??! I feel like a worthless piece of pissed off shit right now. How friggin dare he have the gonads to act like I am the problem?? Like I don't work two jobs and come home to a mess every night that I have to clean up? (like homework, bathing the kid, cleaning the dishes and doing laundry etc.....) While his biggest concern is lottery tickets and alcohol.

Eeefffffff you! Eff you when I reach out and let the walls down asking why you love me. And your reaction is..."i honestly don't know" like you have it soooo f'n hard.

Thanks for reading.

I apologize for the "f bombs" I'm just....pissed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:37 PM

you love him cuz he drink booze?

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM

My husband says, "I just do". Lol.

prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM

he says to me because I am amazing and his best friend. works for me!

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM

He may just not be able to put it into words. Guys are like that sometimes. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love you.

shudderette
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM

that's very similar to what mine says when i ask him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine said "because you're the most amazing person I've ever met. When I try to imagine my future without you in it, I can't."

Mom-2-3-Girlz
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Was he saying "I don't know" as in "I can't pick one thing" or "what the hell hormonal shit do you mean asking me this" or was he really fishing to find one thing he loved?

When I asked mine, he said "what the hell brought this on" and when I pried a little more, he said I was "smart and reliable". Reliable? IMO, this question is terrible for a man. They don't think like we do, and they won't answer it "right"...it is just an opportunity for them to dig themselves a hole.

wittyscreenname
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM
He said because I complete the other half of his soul....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Mine said because he does now shhh I'm sleeping . He did give me a kiss lol
prdmama1154
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
He just looked at me with disgust and said "i honestly don't know". I think he's pissed because I would give him money for scratch off tickets.
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
He told me because I'm his sunshine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)