Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would u stay married if he cheated and now all the money goes 2 his kid?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband had an affair and I didn't seek a divorce when I found out. I learned this when the other woman was pregnant.he said she was not going to file for child support. She did.so now out of 3500, a big part goes to his child.he pays about 700. This will go on for another 17 years and now I'm questioning if I want to stay married. It seems that he has seen the child and spent time with them despsite my request not to see him or them.

what do you ladies think?

shall I file for divorce?

we don't have kids so I don't know if I am getting anything out of this?

edit

Im on cafe mom because I was married and had a daughter and my husband and dd died in a car accident.

then I married the man in qquestion also, it is not so much about the child support payments but the fact that he still sees her

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Replies (201-201):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM

are you the bitch fucking my husband? only that bitch can call me a gold digger and she is not even right as I support myself, my husnand, their child and her.

I make more than them, still share my money with them

go and fuck yourself insane bitch

Quoting elijahXmom:

Ok but you agree your a gold dgger? I can live with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

call yourself a bitch

not me that I have not done anything 2 u bitch

stop ASSuming things

Quoting elijahXmom:

But it all about the money baby not her love for him because the money tops and him being a good dad after a fuck up. She wanted to be with after she knew about because he was not going to pay childsupport. Lame bitch ass gold digger move. She the biggest loser out there no wonder the poor man ran into anthers arms all she was is his paycheck.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she has a reason to be shallow. She married a man with no kids. Now because he cheated he has to give away 20%of their income.

Quoting elijahXmom:

you think you can raise kid on 8400 a year alone? really? that a little over $23.00 a day for food, clothes, daycare, and the things a child needs? He pays 20% of his income from what I see it is the going rate for a 1st single child. if all you really are up set about is money part your nothing but a gold digger sounds like you need to go find a new man for funds good luck being so shallow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)