Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cps question

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM
  • 37 Replies
2 moms liked this
my husbands aunt needs her kids taken away from her!!. she has had her kids taken away before..not sure why because it was before i married my husband. but now her kids sleep on the wood floor in the living room. she smacks them if they ask for food or want ro go play. she hits her olders son with her phone cord the other day becuase she forgot baby wipes and aparently it was his fault . he comes to me every day telling me my mom hates me she always hits me even if my sisters are in trouble. i am going to call cps on her tomrow or monday depending if they are closed sundays but my question is how do i do it? whatdo i tell them? can i stay anonymous so she dosent know i called. thanks guys.they are 9,6,5,2
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this

All calls are confidential. She will not know it was you that called. Just call and tell them you need to report abuse.

As a matter of fact they can not tell her who called.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Just tell them what you just told us. GL and good job.
travelbunny
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Yeah you can call and be anonymous.  I don't think she has a right to that information about who called on her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM
The typos and misspelling in this horrify me. I won't even begin to start correcting them.

But just call CPS already. You can call in anonymous calls and they will do a welfare check.
mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM

If they ask your name, don't tell it.  They're not supposed to tell...but they are human and humans have been known to make mistakes.  Either tell them you want to stay anon or flat out lie with another name.  You really don't want to always wonder if she found out it was you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM
She's a bad mom on your eyes??? ROFL
athiareece
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
im sorry my phone likes to mispell words and its hard to fix them

Quoting Anonymous:

The typos and misspelling in this horrify me. I won't even begin to start correcting them.

But just call CPS already. You can call in anonymous calls and they will do a welfare check.
athiareece
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM
typo! duh

Quoting Anonymous:

She's a bad mom on your eyes??? ROFL
egbkeb
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Cal!!!
mamom01
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM

You can remain anonymous. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)