Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a fatty and this is my confession/vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I hate myself. I gained 20 lbs in a freakin' year. I feel disgusting and ugly. I can feel the fat too, when I sit, walk, lay down. I feel it in my face. I cried half the day away after stepping on that scale. And my stupid hair just makes it worse, I look hideous with this stupid haircut. I honestly don't know why my fiance thinks I'm attractive. I feel like a fat old ugly bitch :( I just feel like giving up on everything.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM
:( there are things you can do to change the way you feel. It's not impossible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Before you give up on everything. Try eating healthier and excercising. I'm not saying that to be rude. Just be proactive about your situation. The weight will keep adding on until you commit to a healthy lifesyle. You are not disgusting. No matter what you weigh, be good to yourself. Do your hair pretty. Do your makeup. Wear flattering clothes. But yea.... we all have those moments lik eyou are having right now.... it sucks, but don't get depressed. Get active. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this
girl....love yo-self.....you must have some good features, focus on that....oh and stop being negative...it gives you wrinkles :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hon, I know how you feel! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Well why don't you do something about it instead of just crying about it? Your DF obviously still thinks you are attractive if he's still with you and tells you that you are sexy.
And please don't get mad at me, I do know what you are feeling. I have been right where you are. And I gained WAY more than 20lbs. I finally lost the weight and feel much much better. It's worth all the extra work to lose it. Eat healthy and in 6small meals instead of 3 large meals. Slowly increase your daily activity, try dancing while doing your cleaning and dishes. Start walking more. Add in easy toning workouts. It's really not that hard to lose weight, I spent years thinking it was hard until I actually did it.
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I know exactly what you mean.  8 years ago I gained 60 pounds in only two months after an operation.  I fell into a huge depression and thought bad thoughts about myself all the time.  I stopped caring about myself.  Last year I decided I needed to do something.  Last I started taking Karate with my sons and it has changed my life.  You have the power to change your habits and be in control of how you think about yourself.  It doesn't happen quickly or overnight.  I wish you the very best.  You can do it!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:28 AM

This is one of those things that only you can fix......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Do you exercise? Start slow if you can, going for a walk after dinner really helps and it sets a good example for your kids. Cut out as much processed food as possible and just work on it. Its not going to happen overnight. Once you start exercising you will feel much better about yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Dude, 20 lbs is not that bad. You can lose the weight. If you can afford it, join a gym and get a personal trainer for a few sessions to set yourself on the right track. If you can't afford that, get an exercise DVD. Or just run and walk a lot. Limit portion sizes, cut out soda (if you drink it). You can do this!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I lost 20 lbs in one month on the HCG diet.  It's not easy but it is effective and I didn't gain the weight back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN