Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm headed for trouble and I know it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

Getting married soon... maybe it's cold feet but I started talking to another guy... What am I doing? I love my df. He's good for me. He's good for my sons. He provides stability for our family - financial and emotional. The worst thing I could ever do to him is cheat. So why did I go snooping around on craigslist? and WHY did i actually write to someone? and WHY did i have a 5 hour long email/txt conversation with him? Sure my df is a little bit boring (work, sleep, video games, repeat) but I don't want to hurt him... and I don't want to screw up my life, or my kids' life.

Ack. Why am I such an idiot?

I feel like I could puke right now. I disgust myself. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:40 AM
3 moms liked this
Delete the other guys number and block him from your number and e mail. Don't contact him anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kblossom20
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:41 AM
4 moms liked this
Wow.... You really need to quit that shit. Your DF doesn't deserve that. Cold feet doesn't mean you contact other men, that's just being gross. Plain & simple. If you think he's so boring, why are you marrying him? Bc he's able to provide the stability you're lacking? Hm.
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty much. What the PP said. Cut off contact with the other person. However if you're thinking like this now you need to figure out what you're doing before you go and get married.
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Its in your hands. You know what you need to do. Leave it alone and enjoy your life that you have right now. Things could go diwn hill fast for you, don't do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe your DF isn't so great for you.
mstkn.identity
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Delete, block, end it now. Dont let it go farther. It will/can ruin your relationship.

Dont let it get to far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Obviously there is something missing between you and the other guy. If you really do love df, cut all ties with the new dude and fix whatever is wrong, if its something that can be fixed. A little couples or individual counseling might help you figure out whats going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM
5 moms liked this
Your not ready for marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM
4 moms liked this

You are doing that because you are not happy with your DF and you know it. You are hoping to find "Prince Charming" before you actually settle with what you got now. 

LovinLife81
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this

don't do it anymore use some self control

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)