Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Do I get over my ex?!?!?!?! 3 years and a very challenging relationship and its all gone. I'm heartbroken. I've cried for two days in a row. I don't wanna do anything it hurts sooooo fuckin bad :( please someone give me advice to work through this
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Byrd15
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Go out and have some fun! Girls night, get a baby sitter for the kids, have some YOU time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Time.
It sucks, but just give it time. It's typical to grieve and cry. But over time you will move on even if it doesn't feel like it now.
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Works for me. *shrug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM
This. Helped me get over my 10 year relationship with my ex husband.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Works for me. *shrug*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I don't know. :( i keep finding myself wanting to call or text him

Quoting Anonymous:

Time.

It sucks, but just give it time. It's typical to grieve and cry. But over time you will move on even if it doesn't feel like it now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Make a list or just think about all the crappy things he said and did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Lol yea that would help

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

This. Helped me get over my 10 year relationship with my ex husband.

Quoting JakesMom712:

oceandancer
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Just focus on the now live day to day and keep as busy as you can. Surround yourself with friends and family. It takes time andit is hard. I hope this helps. There isnt any magic solution. But please dont do anything drastic like having rebound sex or going ona drinking binge, you willjust regret it and it will make you feel worse. Hope this helped

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I already did the drinking thing. And i threw up all over my favorite boots.. wont be doing that again. Lesson learned

Quoting oceandancer:

Just focus on the now live day to day and keep as busy as you can. Surround yourself with friends and family. It takes time andit is hard. I hope this helps. There isnt any magic solution. But please dont do anything drastic like having rebound sex or going ona drinking binge, you willjust regret it and it will make you feel worse. Hope this helped

RnNHamilton
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Find someone that is better then him. Or just someone that can help ease that pain. It doesn't have to be serious. Let that person know too. You don't want him to get invested if you are able to also. Get rid of things that remind you of him and delete his number. Then you wont be tempted to text or call.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)