Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF! Now I gotta tip the f****** mail man too!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  • 405 Replies
4 moms liked this

Yahoo News has a list of people you should forget to "tip" this holiday season. This list include Mail People, Dog Walkers, Teachers, Tutors, Landscapers, and Caregivers/Nurses.

-----------

Why the fuck should I tip these people? It is THEIR JOBS. Most of these people actually make a fare wadge. Now they want a tip too? Bullshit. Are you gonna tip me for breathing? Shit I do that all day, I deserve a fat ass tip.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM
4 moms liked this

*Breathes*

Tip please! Nothing less that 5 dollars. My hot air is worth a lot of money!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I'm not sure about homecare staff, but it is illegal for nurses to accept tips.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Those people listed do not make a fair wage and probably greatly appreciate the few bucks they get around the holidays.

If you don't want to tip then don't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
4 moms liked this

LOL I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Just fyi, I'm not tipping anyone. I don't have the extra cash to tip people that already get paid. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Yea I don't understand it.... I live in Canada Ontario... people get paid minimum wage. Which is $10.25 an hour. Yes even waitresses! And pizza delivery guys!

But yet they will fight with the customer for a tip... why? You did your fucking job.. you already getting paid. So fuck off.
MommaRoseT
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
The mailman, really?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
12 moms liked this
Wtf is a fare wadge?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
3 moms liked this

mailmen get more than min. wage, with federal bennefits. atleast aroundhere.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Those people listed do not make a fair wage and probably greatly appreciate the few bucks they get around the holidays.

If you don't want to tip then don't.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM

i never tip or mail man

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Nurses and mail people make enough they don't need a tip now for the other ones they could use it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)