Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you Think?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM
  • 7 Replies
End of June my divorce is finalized. Prior to being divorced, I was accused of being a lazy cheating whore for the past 9 years..which was not true. I finally had enough of the physical and mental abuse. Anyhow...soon as the ink dried on my divorce, his childhood friend files divorce and begain openly dating.
I know it doesn't matter now but I still wonder if they had been seeing each other during our "marriage". What would you ladies think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Hmmm possibly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I wouldn't. I would just try to move on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Sounds like there's a good chance of it being true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I would think they were. many times the cheater blames the wife to take the heat off themself. Don't give it another thought and be glad he is gone !

alwayskk
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Something similar happened to me. My ex husband was living with his (now second ex wife) girlfriend not even two months after he and I split up. There was lots of conjecture but at the end of the day, I just didn't care. I left for other reasons, this was just proof was a jerk he was.

He accused me of cheating many times also.

molly_ann
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM
No joke! What pisses me off is how he puts the blame on me and makes me look like the jack ass while he does the "poor me"! Only regret I have is not filing assault charges when he would hit me.

Good riddence is all I can say! The moment I signed my divorce, I literally felt all the stress knots leave my body!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Yes I would think they were. many times the cheater blames the wife to take the heat off themself. Don't give it another thought and be glad he is gone !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Possibly. 

My b/f and I started dating right after he and his ex split. It was a long time coming. He tried to make it work because they'd already integrated their families but it didn't work. We've known each other a year, just friends. I'm sure some think we were together when he was still with her, but that's not the case at all.

Would I be suspicious? Absolutely, but things are not always as they appear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN