Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you marry someone with bad credit? (Low 400s)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
?

He has a steady job but never pays bills on time.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Replies (511-519):
mothernature
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:01 AM

lmao i really hope this is a joke ?....why would credit score have anything to do with who you marry ,,,,and if by chance it does i think priorities need to be relooked at !!!

Aishamusty
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:14 AM

No too risky

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Lmao

Quoting armywifey26:

Absolutely not. My love is completely based on credit scores and income

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 86 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Lmao! I guess we should check their scores before going on a date, because love is based in income and credit now days! Lol
MrsErdos2011
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yes and I did. He pays all his bills on time but his credit score got screwed due to a few things that were out of his control

Anonymous
by Anonymous 87 on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

No. I have a house that is paid for and excellent credit. He would be embarrassed by being a drain on my resources. I have NO desire to support a husband who is physically able to work.

TB78
by Tasha on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM
i agree with this
we are in this predicament but its reversed; i'm the one with insufficient credit and i'm trying to find ways to build up my credit score.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Help him build his credit up first. You will accomplish more if your credit is higher, then getting married. I learned this the hard way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 88 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM
My credit is low due to having alot of credit cards I was working 6 days a week 12 hour shifts my net was always around low $600. And then the economy hit and we dropped back to 3 days on 3 days off and I stopped shopping but didn't have as much money to keep paying and the economy kept getting worse then we started working 5 days 8 hrs that really hurt me then and it just kept going! I got alot paid off but still have $14,000 in debt between credit cards, my car I give back because I couldn't afford it and no one wanted to refinance me, and medical bills from having kids. My husband who was my bf at the time and I decided to keep his credit good since he had no credit cards r nothing so all bills ended up in my name. Maybe a not so good idea if we split. Lol but I hope that never happens lol
franmoor
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Yes I would marry him even if his credit score is low. As long as he have a stable job, I'm sure we can both get everything in line especially his credit score.

http://www.loans-portal.com/what-does-my-credit-score-mean/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)