Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear moms who spank..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
3 moms liked this
I really could care less with what you do to your child, but please stop saying my child will end up a snotty nosed brat because I don't spank.

Sincerely,

Mom of a well behaved child (for the most part)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I spank as a last resort, yet I have never said that.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
20 moms liked this

Spanking isn't for every child. Some children are naturally mild mannered and simple re-direction will do. However some children are demons from hell. A good swat on the butt seems to knock the evil out of them for a while.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

um your child will end up a snotty nosed brat because you dont spank!! My sister in law did not spank and now she has 4 out of control children. Her 17 year old sleeps around, her 15 year old is doing drugs, her 12 year old controls her mothers every move and her 9 year old has no respect for anyone or anything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
17 moms liked this

As long as you and other non-spankers stop saying that my child will end up traumatized, or a bully because I DO spank ( or used to. They're too old to spank now)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I agree that spanking doesn't work with all children. As long as you have an effective way of disciplining your child they won't become a "snotty-nosed brat." 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
This!!

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as you and other non-spankers stop saying that my child will end up traumatized, or a bully because I DO spank ( or used to. They're too old to spank now)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I will raise my children as I see fit, as should you. The only time I make comments on childs behavior is is they're really good, or literally running wild.
Kitschy
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

um your child will end up a snotty nosed brat because you dont spank!! My sister in law did not spank and now she has 4 out of control children. Her 17 year old sleeps around, her 15 year old is doing drugs, her 12 year old controls her mothers every move and her 9 year old has no respect for anyone or anything. 

I'm gonna take a wild guess that your sister has other issues and spanking wouldn't have rendered perfect children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

So how much less could you care?  Oh and your kid will probably end up a snot nosed brat not because of the spanking but because most who say their kinds are well mannered are usually full of shit!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Children are a direct reflection of their parents. Spanking and not spanking play a part in that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured