Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear moms who spank..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
3 moms liked this
I really could care less with what you do to your child, but please stop saying my child will end up a snotty nosed brat because I don't spank.

Sincerely,

Mom of a well behaved child (for the most part)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I spank as a last resort, yet I have never said that.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
20 moms liked this

Spanking isn't for every child. Some children are naturally mild mannered and simple re-direction will do. However some children are demons from hell. A good swat on the butt seems to knock the evil out of them for a while.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

um your child will end up a snotty nosed brat because you dont spank!! My sister in law did not spank and now she has 4 out of control children. Her 17 year old sleeps around, her 15 year old is doing drugs, her 12 year old controls her mothers every move and her 9 year old has no respect for anyone or anything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
17 moms liked this

As long as you and other non-spankers stop saying that my child will end up traumatized, or a bully because I DO spank ( or used to. They're too old to spank now)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I agree that spanking doesn't work with all children. As long as you have an effective way of disciplining your child they won't become a "snotty-nosed brat." 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
This!!

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as you and other non-spankers stop saying that my child will end up traumatized, or a bully because I DO spank ( or used to. They're too old to spank now)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I will raise my children as I see fit, as should you. The only time I make comments on childs behavior is is they're really good, or literally running wild.
Kitschy
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

um your child will end up a snotty nosed brat because you dont spank!! My sister in law did not spank and now she has 4 out of control children. Her 17 year old sleeps around, her 15 year old is doing drugs, her 12 year old controls her mothers every move and her 9 year old has no respect for anyone or anything. 

I'm gonna take a wild guess that your sister has other issues and spanking wouldn't have rendered perfect children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

So how much less could you care?  Oh and your kid will probably end up a snot nosed brat not because of the spanking but because most who say their kinds are well mannered are usually full of shit!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Children are a direct reflection of their parents. Spanking and not spanking play a part in that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN