Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The condom busted!! Advice please?? EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My fwb and I had sex earlier this morning and the condom busted. Yes, he came inside of me but seeing as that I'm on cycle day 22 of a usual 33 day cycle, should I be concerned about pregnancy? My LMP was November 4th. I don't do ovulation tests or chart, the only thing I do is track my cycle from month to month and sometimes I note the symptoms. According to most online ovulation calculators my O days would have been the 21st-25th. AF should be here next week on the 7th I think? Advice please?? Thanks ladies

Based on the information ABOVE what do you think my chances of pregnancy are?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM

How do you feel about it? If you want to talk I'll PM you.

Quoting singlemom1208:

None since then. Don't know if I ever want more. It's just something I have to live with. Not everyone feels the way I do about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh mama I'm sorry. How far along were you? Apparently you regret it now. Have you had kids since then or was this recently?

Quoting singlemom1208:

It happened around midnight and I was at the pharmacy at 7am. But I think I was the exception, it wouldn't hurt to try it anyway. After it didn't work I went with plan c, worst mistake ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

How soon after having unprotected sex did you take it? Considering that my period is only a week away would it matter if I took it or not? Are you happy now that it didn't work?

Quoting singlemom1208:

Plan B. it didn't work for me though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Take a shit ton of vitamin c quick!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM

another one of these posts...seriously? CONDOMS BREAK ALL THE TIME!!!!! USE ANOTHER FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. 

singlemom1208
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM
You can PM me or we can talk here. I made a post about it once. I feel like a murderer. I felt at the time it was what was best, but looking back I realized I could've handled it.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you feel about it? If you want to talk I'll PM you.

Quoting singlemom1208:

None since then. Don't know if I ever want more. It's just something I have to live with. Not everyone feels the way I do about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh mama I'm sorry. How far along were you? Apparently you regret it now. Have you had kids since then or was this recently?

Quoting singlemom1208:

It happened around midnight and I was at the pharmacy at 7am. But I think I was the exception, it wouldn't hurt to try it anyway. After it didn't work I went with plan c, worst mistake ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

How soon after having unprotected sex did you take it? Considering that my period is only a week away would it matter if I took it or not? Are you happy now that it didn't work?

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM

you chances are very high.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM
You could be in your window. I have a 28-30 day cycle and ovulate on day 17 or 18.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Plan b. Then get on birth control.
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Ever think of Birth control pils? Or any other besides condoms?

Quoting Anonymous:

We do use condoms and have used them everytime we've had sex. This time it busted though.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

maybe if you have a FWB then be on birth control and use condoms. Because im sure a FWB isnt going to want a baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not a random guy, he's my fwb and we've been sleeping together for the past 3 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop sleeping with random guys?

Oh wait, that's a non slut thing to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM

really was this called for? If she's in in a commited relationship who the hell cares who she's sleeping with? She didn't ask "hey should i stop sleeping with men?'  or "hey, can you judge me here?!" she asked if she could be pregnant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop sleeping with random guys?

Oh wait, that's a non slut thing to do.

So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Discharge doesn't mean you have ovulated... it could come before, during, or even after. Go take the pill.

Quoting Anonymous:

See I was thinking that too. If I've already ovulated which I think I did on like day 19 because of my discharge down there (sorry if TMI) then what good would taking Plan B do? My cycles are pretty regular now coming every 33-34 days or so.

Quoting So_Devious20:

You need to take it right now. Asap. And depending on how regular your cycles are, you have most likely already ovulated. Your egg probably isn't viable anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)