Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously..How can you go 9 whole months and not know youre pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Please inform me, I STILL find it hard to believe this is possible....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
My mom didn't know with me until we'll into her fourth month. She delivered me at 8 months and still only weighed 98lbs. With my sister however she knew early on and gained about 50lbs and was on bed rest for threatened miscarriage and preterm labor.
Byrd15
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I went 20 weeks, had irregular bleeding and thought it was due to stress. Little Joey started moving I knew it! Joe and I married and we're having our second. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I don't know. I knew I was pregnant with all of mine. I had morning sickness bad with them all.
AdellesMom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I mean, anything is possible. I don't know though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I wish I had a pregnancy that pain free. Lol
lilpsmommie2011
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM
My dd will be one thursday and I didn't know I was pregnant with her til a week and half before she was born. The only reason I found out when I did is because I went to the er for a uti. She never moved til I was in labor, even when a nurse vigorously shook my belly to make her move she didn't. I had no symptoms of pregnancy other than being sick for a week, I thought I had the stomach flu because everyone in my house had it. I also had bleeding every month. It is very possible and I was very thankful I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. I have a happy, healthy little girl now that I couldn't love more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iron_Beauty
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I was 4 months along before I even took a test and figured out I was pregnant. I had been having early pregnancy symptoms but I had no idea I was so far along until we went to the hospital.

marihla
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM

That's terrifying! How bad was the FASD?

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

It happens. My mom's sister was told she was infertile so she went to the ER with stomach pain and had a baby that day. Sad thing is she was a drinker and her kid has FAS.

cherib82
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Ask my dh's cousin, she pulled that line four times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM

lol I have always thought the same thing! It seems impossible!I understand some people have morning sickness and might have irregular periods. What about your growing stomach? The pregnancy feeling? Seriously! Your body morphs into a different person almost. All of your organs have to move for the baby. I just don't get it.  Those bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN