Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously..How can you go 9 whole months and not know youre pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Please inform me, I STILL find it hard to believe this is possible....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Replies (71-76):
MichelleNShane
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I was 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I had what I thought was my cycle. I felt something weird in my stomach. Went to the er and found out I was pregnant. This was my first child.
xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM

My bff didn't know until 6 or 7 months because she is a big girl and the tests kept coming up negative. Her kid is 3 now.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I dunno. I have morning sickness so bad I think I'm dying.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 20 some weeks along. Had zero symptoms, and I already have an irregular period and can go for months without having one.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

If you don't want to acknowledge the feelings you're having, your mind will find a way to justify anything out of the ordinary. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM
The woman apparently thought the movement she was feeling was gas. Lol. And what's funny is she had a child, he was an adult. So you'd think she would've known the difference but nope. Her "tumor" turned out to be a very healthy baby developing. The ultrasound tech got screamed at too. The woman was NOT happy, as if the tech had put the baby there. Lol

Quoting kkps725:

Omg! I would PANIC if I made it to 50, thought I had a tumor, and then it kicked me!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't belive some of the stories either...but you never know. I talked to an ultrasound tech who had to inform a 50yr old woman she was pregnant, like 6+ months and she didn't know. She thought she had a tumor.
kkps725
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Lol well clearly the tech got pregnant for her bahahha

Quoting Anonymous:

The woman apparently thought the movement she was feeling was gas. Lol. And what's funny is she had a child, he was an adult. So you'd think she would've known the difference but nope. Her "tumor" turned out to be a very healthy baby developing. The ultrasound tech got screamed at too. The woman was NOT happy, as if the tech had put the baby there. Lol

Quoting kkps725:

Omg! I would PANIC if I made it to 50, thought I had a tumor, and then it kicked me!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't belive some of the stories either...but you never know. I talked to an ultrasound tech who had to inform a 50yr old woman she was pregnant, like 6+ months and she didn't know. She thought she had a tumor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)