Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have the best parents ...

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this

I am thankful to say that I have two of the best parents anyone could ask for. They have been there for me all through my life whenever I have needed them. Of course no one is perfect and they have made their mistakes like we all do....but I just want to put this out there ....    how many of you have wonderful parents and want to give them a word of praise here ?  (:

Thanks Mom... Thanks Dad  I love you both !!!!

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cochise
by Dawn on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

haha... looks like it's just you and me kiddo   (: 

Quoting kkps725:

My parents are pretty amazing, the best parents I could ever ask for. They have always been 100% supportive of me in every important decision I have made and I have always been able to go to them for advice.

I am pregnant with my first, due 12-29, and i have always said that if I am half the mom that I have, I'll be alright.

TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents are awesome!!! My kids are pretty lucky to have such amazing grandparents too :)
Mommy980106
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My grandparents were awesome, they went above and beyond to take me in and care for me when my mother was too concerned with drugs and men.
My heart completely shattered when my grandmother passed away. I have always strived to be like her, and several family members have said I'm more like her than her own children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keisha613
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM

My mom did the best she could raising me [and my sister 9 years younger than me] as a single mom in the hood.  Yeah, I became a teen mom but she made sure I stayed in school.  For that, I am always grateful.

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My parents are great!!

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Love love love my parents! They're amazing role models!

kngarber
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
So sweet, that's how I feel about my mom :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

My mom has since passed, but she was my queen and my everything. My dad is an awesome person still. I'm so grateful for everything they taught me,they love they gave, the punishments they gave. Everything in general. I cherish all the memories we have together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
How old r u? U look 12....too young for a kid.

Quoting kkps725:

My parents are pretty amazing, the best parents I could ever ask for. They have always been 100% supportive of me in every important decision I have made and I have always been able to go to them for advice.

I am pregnant with my first, due 12-29, and i have always said that if I am half the mom that I have, I'll be alright.
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww...

My mom in no way was the perfect parent but she loves me and always takes care of me. My step-dad as well. They both have gone out of their way to make sure I am happy and I love them greatly.

My bio dad could kick rocks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)