Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

say if your son has long hair & someone cuts it without

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 132 Replies
Telling you or asking you

If you never wanted your sons hair cut and someone SNEAKS & does it WITHOUT telling you what would you do or say?

Me: I'd go the fuck off! All hell would break LOOSE!!!!! Omg I'd cry °_°

This was a topic me and my CIL were having just now. Her son just got a hair cut. She said she got it cut bc he has bad hair. So her question to me was would I cut DS hair since it's long, I told her ”HELL NAW. She asked why not, is it bc he has good hair & I said no, it's bc we don't want to cut something he's had since birth plus I know how to do hair so it's not a problem.

So my MIL was in the living room with us talking about this and she said I don't blame you for not wanting to cut it, he has long pretty hair & you know how to do it, don't cut it. My CIL said well idk how to do hair plus my sons hair isn't good. I told her just bc the texture is different doesn't mean that's why we're keeping his hair. So my CIL joked & said ”well one day me & JR (my son) are going to the store & he go come back with a hair cut o_0

I looked up @ her like BITCH do it if you want & watch what happen lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM
3 moms liked this
I would donkey punch a mother fucker in the vagina or dick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Katrina316
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

My dh cut my son's hair while I was at work one day. He wasn't even a yr old at the time. He got a foot up his ass when I got home (not really). But I was very upset. He's never cut his hair again. My mil always jokes that she's going to cut his hair. I hate when she does that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this

depends does my kid want it cut. to me its not a big deal its hair.

mstricey
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
It would piss me off. My son had long curly hair and my mom convinced me to cut it when he was 3. Well now I'm growing it back out because I miss it and he handles me braiding it way better than he does a hair cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I saw this on a court show the other day. The mom of the child was suing the father because he cut the child hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd be rip shit!!!!  I don't care if it is my son or daughters hair, no one is cutting it without my permission,

One time my 4 yr old had a LITTLE piece of gum in her hair that I didn't even know about.  Instead of telling me, my dumbass FIL, whips out his pocket knife and cuts the chunk of hair out!! Her hair is so long and pretty, I would have gladly used some product and slowly gotten the gum out myself!!!

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM
I love your sn girl!!! & I said the same thing & my DF called me crazy lol

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I would donkey punch a mother fucker in the vagina or dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Id be beyond pissed. Everyone wants me to cut my 12 month old ds hair but I love it, he had thick kind long reddish brown/blonde hair with curls behind his ears so cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elijahXmom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I cried when they did that to my son. 

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh, it's hair, it'll grow back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)