Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

say if your son has long hair & someone cuts it without

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 132 Replies
Telling you or asking you

If you never wanted your sons hair cut and someone SNEAKS & does it WITHOUT telling you what would you do or say?

Me: I'd go the fuck off! All hell would break LOOSE!!!!! Omg I'd cry °_°

This was a topic me and my CIL were having just now. Her son just got a hair cut. She said she got it cut bc he has bad hair. So her question to me was would I cut DS hair since it's long, I told her ”HELL NAW. She asked why not, is it bc he has good hair & I said no, it's bc we don't want to cut something he's had since birth plus I know how to do hair so it's not a problem.

So my MIL was in the living room with us talking about this and she said I don't blame you for not wanting to cut it, he has long pretty hair & you know how to do it, don't cut it. My CIL said well idk how to do hair plus my sons hair isn't good. I told her just bc the texture is different doesn't mean that's why we're keeping his hair. So my CIL joked & said ”well one day me & JR (my son) are going to the store & he go come back with a hair cut o_0

I looked up @ her like BITCH do it if you want & watch what happen lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM
3 moms liked this
I would donkey punch a mother fucker in the vagina or dick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Katrina316
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

My dh cut my son's hair while I was at work one day. He wasn't even a yr old at the time. He got a foot up his ass when I got home (not really). But I was very upset. He's never cut his hair again. My mil always jokes that she's going to cut his hair. I hate when she does that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this

depends does my kid want it cut. to me its not a big deal its hair.

mstricey
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
It would piss me off. My son had long curly hair and my mom convinced me to cut it when he was 3. Well now I'm growing it back out because I miss it and he handles me braiding it way better than he does a hair cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I saw this on a court show the other day. The mom of the child was suing the father because he cut the child hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd be rip shit!!!!  I don't care if it is my son or daughters hair, no one is cutting it without my permission,

One time my 4 yr old had a LITTLE piece of gum in her hair that I didn't even know about.  Instead of telling me, my dumbass FIL, whips out his pocket knife and cuts the chunk of hair out!! Her hair is so long and pretty, I would have gladly used some product and slowly gotten the gum out myself!!!

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM
I love your sn girl!!! & I said the same thing & my DF called me crazy lol

Quoting GhettoKoolAide:

I would donkey punch a mother fucker in the vagina or dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Id be beyond pissed. Everyone wants me to cut my 12 month old ds hair but I love it, he had thick kind long reddish brown/blonde hair with curls behind his ears so cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elijahXmom
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I cried when they did that to my son. 

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh, it's hair, it'll grow back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)