Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share something sweet

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

Let your imagination go wild! Tell us a sweet story of you so or your kids and even and your fury friends too. Share a recipe who cares just make it sweet ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadsW
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Xmas

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Crap I didn't mean to go anon. But I have two sweet stories

1. My daughter has been high needs in and out of hospitals, well on thanksgiving we went to the er because she wasn't breathing. Well what is sweet and sad at the same time is at the hospital we were congratulated for staying away for three months!  And every one was amazed by her, and fell in love with her. You could tell she lifted the spirits for the staff that day. When we walked in there was arguing when we left I swear everyone had a smile people were singing tunes as the did their chores it was sweet to me.

2. The second thing is the other night my daughter was at my ex's house and my "boyfriend" was on Skype with me. Well I was really upset from what my ex had done earlier that night and haveing to give him our sick daughter for the weekend so he stayed up and spoke gently to me until I had fallen asleep and before he got off he left a sweet message for me to wake up too. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JadsW:

Xmas

Oh wow that is just.. I don't have words. Lol!

JadsW
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Bitch-Tits Santa is supah sweet! ;D

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JadsW:

Xmas

Oh wow that is just.. I don't have words. Lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Well that's awful your daughter is in and out of the hospital :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Quoting SharonHernandez:

Well that's awful your daughter is in and out of the hospital :(

Yes that part is... But she is doing much better now. It was really sweet how everyone perked up after seeing my daughter. It was very cute to see what effect my daughter and I had on the staff. I swear everyone brightened up

bcoll
by Brandi on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

The oldest and the youngest

NiCo86
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this

my little son goes to day care. I got off work early the other day and went to pick him up, but he was napping on the day bed in the living room, so I hung out for a bit (my friend baby sits for me). When he finally woke up he sits up and looks at me all sleep eyed and goes "are you really my mommy??" and I say "yes baby, you're not dreaming!" and he gets this BIGGEST smile on his face and goes "MOMMY!!!!" and leaps at me from the bed :)

it feels good to feel loved!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Awwww that is too sweet. My daughter when she comes home from my exs is in my arms for five seconds before reaching for my dad lol.

Quoting NiCo86:

my little son goes to day care. I got off work early the other day and went to pick him up, but he was napping on the day bed in the living room, so I hung out for a bit (my friend baby sits for me). When he finally woke up he sits up and looks at me all sleep eyed and goes "are you really my mommy??" and I say "yes baby, you're not dreaming!" and he gets this BIGGEST smile on his face and goes "MOMMY!!!!" and leaps at me from the bed :)

NiCo86
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I think that love from my little is the best love that I have ever experienced! He CONSTANTLY comes up to me "i love you my mommy!" :) melts my heart!

makes my husband jealous LOL he doesn't get that nearly as much as I do!

Quoting Anonymous:

Awwww that is too sweet. My daughter when she comes home from my exs is in my arms for five seconds before reaching for my dad lol.

Quoting NiCo86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN