Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dropped my kid in the toilet!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Ok well not technically "dropped", I never let go of her. It was early this morning and I wasn't fully functioning yet when dd had to pee. I took her into her bathroom and sat her on the potty, instead of landing on her cushy potty seat, she landed booty first into the toilet. The stupid potty seat wasn't even on! I have no clue how I missed that lol. So I ran a bath for her and went to make coffee!! 

Anyone else have their crazy, not all there, it is way too damn early moments? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

lol... not really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Quoting AllofFive19:

lol... not really.

Well Darn. I am really just NOT a morning person lol

gavansmommy
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My father once went to give my son his pacifier but tried to put it in my mouth while my son was in my lap. I grabbed it from his hand and he looked at me with this strange look on his face. It was like all of a sudden he realized what he just did and started busting up laughing.sorry Dad, I haven't used a paci in 25 years :)

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AllofFive19:

lol... not really.

I've done things when I was wide awake though, like carrying my 5-yr old to bed, and whapping her head on the corner.

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, reminds me of when I gave a bottle to my husband instead of my son.

Quoting gavansmommy:

My father once went to give my son his pacifier but tried to put it in my mouth while my son was in my lap. I grabbed it from his hand and he looked at me with this strange look on his face. It was like all of a sudden he realized what he just did and started busting up laughing.sorry Dad, I haven't used a paci in 25 years :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Haha that's funny ! Shit happens I learn that every day can't always avoid shit you know !
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Quoting gavansmommy:

That's Hilarious, hahaa

jessistarr85
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Not yet but we will start potty training soon so I am sure it is bout to happen at some point.

I have done other things when I was super tired though. I can't tell you how many walls I have walked into because I was not awake enough. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AllofFive19:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AllofFive19:

lol... not really.

I've done things when I was wide awake though, like carrying my 5-yr old to bed, and whapping her head on the corner.

Yep... I have those moments too... I can't blame them on it being too early and not having had any coffee yet.. I just call them my brain farts, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)