Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a really bad addiction to.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

socks! I love socks. I don't know why. I have over 50 pairs (none of them white...all novelty socks! For every holiday, even valentines day!) lol. I also love kids socks. I have 4 kids and they each have atleast 50 pairs of socks.  I'm not a shoe person, I'm not a jewelry person. I LOVE SOCKS!! Comfy ones, toe socks, fuzzy ones, short ones, long ones...socks socks socks!! LOL Anyone else care to share their weird addictions?? :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
shortcakecm
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha.. I LOVE SOCKS..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I don't love socks, but I'm very picky about my socks. I only wear white socks, with the exception of a few black pair I have that I only wear with one pair of shoes that I think look better with black socks. Something similar for me would probably be chapsticks and lipsticks, I buy both like crazy. I have a makeup bag just for lipstick and it's full, and at any given time I kid you not I will have at least 10 chapsticks in my purse. Even my kids make fun of me.

Bambootrees
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM
2 moms liked this
addicted to pillows
KeenaStarr
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM
SHOES!!!!!! I can't stop!👠👡👞👟👢
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bambootrees
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM
dont worry same here

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't love socks, but I'm very picky about my socks. I only wear white socks, with the exception of a few black pair I have that I only wear with one pair of shoes that I think look better with black socks. Something similar for me would probably be chapsticks and lipsticks, I buy both like crazy. I have a makeup bag just for lipstick and it's full, and at any given time I kid you not I will have at least 10 chapsticks in my purse. Even my kids make fun of me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

plushies , notebooks and pens and fuzzy blankets and slippers too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM

So, tell me OP... have you ever shopped at... sockdreams?!

I freakin' love socks. Growing up I wasn't allowed anything other than plain white socks. When I got my first job one of the first things I did was buy a rainbow pair of toe socks, lol.

I'm addicted to window shopping for my addictions. I can't afford things, so I just make Amazon wish lists of stuff... 500+ books, windchimes, shoes, jewelry, clothes (skirts... omg skirts and scarves), art supplies, movies, music, video games and consoles, home decor, board games and geeky toys, and so on.

desperatelyTTC
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Chap stick and lip gloss. Can't get enough of them :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I like boxes too! :) I organize everything into boxes or bins, and label them! :)

Quoting Babujai:

Boxes. Jewelry boxes, hat boxes, trinket boxes, stationary boxes...you get the idea...LOL!

teresa06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Bra and panties. I have about 50 pairs. I cant stop buying them. And my latest obsession is anything zebra. I got pillows, sheets, comforter, throw blanket, purse, wallet slippers pants. My mom even got me zebra duct tapd and i made a border around my door.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)