Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a really bad addiction to.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

socks! I love socks. I don't know why. I have over 50 pairs (none of them white...all novelty socks! For every holiday, even valentines day!) lol. I also love kids socks. I have 4 kids and they each have atleast 50 pairs of socks.  I'm not a shoe person, I'm not a jewelry person. I LOVE SOCKS!! Comfy ones, toe socks, fuzzy ones, short ones, long ones...socks socks socks!! LOL Anyone else care to share their weird addictions?? :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (301-305):
dirby1988
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I love getting new socks. Df gets em for me bout once a month. I also am obsessed with thigs that are or look like Ed Hardy. The skulls not the fish and other ones
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I currently have an addiction to fudge. DH makes THE BEST fudge. I tried to make some complicated recipe last night, totally failed. Which is a GOOD thing, because I'd eat the whole damn thing lol!

eleni1010
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM

OMG!! I think me too!! HAHAHA I call myself an organized mess! I know where everything is but to everyone elses eyes (mom, sisters, husband) my desk, room, kitchen closet is a mess. (not cabinets or pantry those are organized like a supermarket. i have an extra closet where i keep my cereal and tuppers and other junk drawer items. I just can't seem to organize that darn thing like the rest of my kitchen). I think i'm addicted to clutter!

Quoting SweetPea2004:

I am addicted to clutter

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Panties! I can't let a Victoria's Secret free panty coupon go to waste, or a good panty sale, lol. I prolly have close to 200 pairs!

Aishamusty
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Wow perfumes I buy all the time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)