Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a really bad addiction to.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

socks! I love socks. I don't know why. I have over 50 pairs (none of them white...all novelty socks! For every holiday, even valentines day!) lol. I also love kids socks. I have 4 kids and they each have atleast 50 pairs of socks.  I'm not a shoe person, I'm not a jewelry person. I LOVE SOCKS!! Comfy ones, toe socks, fuzzy ones, short ones, long ones...socks socks socks!! LOL Anyone else care to share their weird addictions?? :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
teresa06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Bra and panties. I have about 50 pairs. I cant stop buying them. And my latest obsession is anything zebra. I got pillows, sheets, comforter, throw blanket, purse, wallet slippers pants. My mom even got me zebra duct tapd and i made a border around my door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM

LOL I have not shopped at sockdreams. What did you do introducing me to this?? I'm done for now!!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

So, tell me OP... have you ever shopped at... sockdreams?!

I freakin' love socks. Growing up I wasn't allowed anything other than plain white socks. When I got my first job one of the first things I did was buy a rainbow pair of toe socks, lol.

I'm addicted to window shopping for my addictions. I can't afford things, so I just make Amazon wish lists of stuff... 500+ books, windchimes, shoes, jewelry, clothes (skirts... omg skirts and scarves), art supplies, movies, music, video games and consoles, home decor, board games and geeky toys, and so on.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM

nothing weird.  i'm addicted to junk food (candies, chocolates, fast food, etc)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM

yeah I like bras and panties too. I have to have them match, and really try to match them to my outfit too. They atleast have to be the same color, but can be different shades. As for the zebra, I had to laugh at the zebra duct tape! Cute!

Quoting teresa06:

Bra and panties. I have about 50 pairs. I cant stop buying them. And my latest obsession is anything zebra. I got pillows, sheets, comforter, throw blanket, purse, wallet slippers pants. My mom even got me zebra duct tapd and i made a border around my door.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Bwuahahaha! But I HAD to share! All my best socks come from there. :3 It's only fair. Ehehehe.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL I have not shopped at sockdreams. What did you do introducing me to this?? I'm done for now!!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

So, tell me OP... have you ever shopped at... sockdreams?!

I freakin' love socks. Growing up I wasn't allowed anything other than plain white socks. When I got my first job one of the first things I did was buy a rainbow pair of toe socks, lol.

I'm addicted to window shopping for my addictions. I can't afford things, so I just make Amazon wish lists of stuff... 500+ books, windchimes, shoes, jewelry, clothes (skirts... omg skirts and scarves), art supplies, movies, music, video games and consoles, home decor, board games and geeky toys, and so on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Sounds like there's alot of pajama lovers out there! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I'm addicted to buying candles, not cheap ones either :-/
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:20 AM

what are plushies?

Quoting Anonymous:

plushies , notebooks and pens and fuzzy blankets and slippers too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:21 AM

my DH loves candles. He's always buying more and lighting them. I usually go behind him and blow them out if he leaves the room. (we have a cat and I know someone whose cats tail started on fire and their house burnt down) I love the way they smell, I'm just paranoid.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm addicted to buying candles, not cheap ones either :-/

Sexyfox09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Anything hello kitty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)