Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a really bad addiction to.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

socks! I love socks. I don't know why. I have over 50 pairs (none of them white...all novelty socks! For every holiday, even valentines day!) lol. I also love kids socks. I have 4 kids and they each have atleast 50 pairs of socks.  I'm not a shoe person, I'm not a jewelry person. I LOVE SOCKS!! Comfy ones, toe socks, fuzzy ones, short ones, long ones...socks socks socks!! LOL Anyone else care to share their weird addictions?? :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
mayasmama11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Socks mostly. And sock monkies for my daughter. She's almost a year old and has like 15. Lol she loves playing with them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pounce5634
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:23 AM

panties. I love going to charolotte rousse and getting the 5 for 12 deal..or the 5 for 20 at target. I have over 100 pairs of unders. 

twinmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Nail Polish 

layawatling
by Laya on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:25 AM

My nana too lol

klamomma2
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM
We love kids pajamas, my 3 kids have at least 20+ pj sets each, my husband can't go to the store with out buying new pjs for them. My addiction is watches, I have tons of watches to go with everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOVEBUG219
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

pine sol--love to clean wiith it and smell it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:31 AM
My cat use to do that too! Damn cat didn't even realize it till I smelled hair burning.

Quoting Anonymous:

my DH loves candles. He's always buying more and lighting them. I usually go behind him and blow them out if he leaves the room. (we have a cat and I know someone whose cats tail started on fire and their house burnt down) I love the way they smell, I'm just paranoid.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm addicted to buying candles, not cheap ones either :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

stuffed animals or stuffed dolls mostly video games and anime characters i'm addicted too.

Quoting Anonymous:

what are plushies?

Quoting Anonymous:

plushies , notebooks and pens and fuzzy blankets and slippers too.

Mashnut3161
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I love socks, I also collect jackets. hoodies, pjs and my biggest collection over 200 elephants( not live animals)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Yep. I guess I love all cleaning supplies. Whenever I see a commercial for a new product, I have to try it out! :) Pine sol IS awesome! :)

Quoting LOVEBUG219:

pine sol--love to clean wiith it and smell it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)