Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's 30yrs Older Than Me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is the only time I'll ever post anonymously.

There is a man, I've known him for quite some time now, I know how his brain works, I know his insecurities, I also know his great points. He fell in love with me, and it didn't take long for me to share his feelings. There happens to be a serious problem though! He's 48 and I'm 19.

It sounds bad, like sugar daddy type bad, but in reality our personalities are on the same maturity level. Recently I moved back interstate to live with my dad, because things were becoming ridiculously hard in my home town, only problem with that, is I left him behind.

He's tried to move on, but it's not working for either of us, and he is actually a really good looking fellow.
So this is the message I received from him today;

I want you to seriously think about this before you call, I want you with me. If I stop gambling I can save about $400 - $500 a week. When I have enough to fly you back we can live together, we share everything. If you're happy after a couple of months, I'll ask you to marry me. I am very serious, even to the point of helping you get custody. I truly love you.

P.S I don't mean live in a shitty room, temporarily in the motel section till we find a house or unit for us, would also need a car. I want do much to try this.

So I'm at a loss. I really do love him and know that he really will do all he says for me, but it means going behind my dads back, avoiding getting a job down here and pissing off to the other state.

I just really need some suggestions. Feel free to ask questions also.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Replies (21-21):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

i am laughing my ass off at this... sorry if i sound heartless.. but hes 48 has a gambling problem.  he had to state "P.S I don't mean live in a shitty room, temporarily in the motel section till we find a house or unit for us, would also need a car. I want do much to try this."

Really, what kind of loser is he?  hes 48.  he should have a career already.  he should have a home to bring you into... 

also like a PP poster said.  do you really want a 48 year old "boy" with a 19 year old mentality?  no offense to you, but there is something wrong mentally with a man who wants to be with a "KID"

He has a career, he is a fully qualified chef. He's allowed to gamble, he's never had to look out for anyone but himself. And his 'shitty room' is his single person living quarters that are giving to him through work.

Oh and you just condemned almost every man in history to the luny bin, it is normal for men to be attracted to younger women in their prime.

yes most 48 year old men want to fuck, bang, sleep with, get tangled, and have as trophies, but not to marry, who already have kid(s) and is still a "KID" themselves.

you are obviously ONLY going to agree with responses that you agree with... 

any person can gamble, but you MISSED the point.. but IDK you, and honestly i dont care to... but this is CM where people think a man who works in walmart is a winner and a keeper

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)