Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is gonna be the best christmas gift EVER!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:34 AM
  • 9 Replies

So DD wants a barbie doll house!!!! she's been talking about it all year!!

so i talked to my dad, and we're making one! he started it at my house but we ran short on time  so he took it home with him to work on it more, when he's done with the building part i'll get it back for the painting, and decorating, and any little details that need to be added

he sent me a pic earlier today of his progress!!!!

i'm so PUMPED!!!!!!! we've started getting stuff for it, a barbie wardrobe, car, furniture

it's exactly 4' tall right now!!!!!! obviously it's not done, but i'm just so fricken EXCITED!!!

attack

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:35 AM

That's awesome! She's gonna love it, I'm sure!

Nerdy_Mama
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Awesome!!!

KerryK
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:37 AM
I think one of my daughters favorite christmas gifts ever was a barbie house that I made out of a book case, I used scrapbook paper for wallpaper and carpet remnants for the floors. Yours will be even better since it's handmade from the start! She is going to love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:38 AM

thats  really awesome!! I wish i had someone to make  something like that for my DD!! I got lucky and got a five foot wooden dollhouse for 60 bucks and free shipping on black friday so we are  excited to see her face when  she sees that. Id much  rather have a hand crafted one though!! Where are you   going to buy the furniture for it, ive been looking all over and its so much $$.

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:42 AM

yeah... it's not cheap.... we're only buying a little of  it ourselves, family is all getting a little bit for her christmas gift this year to share the cost.......

Quoting krissy920:

thats  really awesome!! I wish i had someone to make  something like that for my DD!! I got lucky and got a five foot wooden dollhouse for 60 bucks and free shipping on black friday so we are  excited to see her face when  she sees that. Id much  rather have a hand crafted one though!! Where are you   going to buy the furniture for it, ive been looking all over and its so much $$.

happy41ce
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:49 AM

AWE!!

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:20 AM
Oh my gosh I am so gonna do something like this for my baby when she gets older! She's only 2 months now, not ready for a doll house yet. So cute though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM

:)

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
What an awesome idea! Going to be better than any store bought house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)