Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so angry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
That I am up right now! Dd woke me up for some water.....and now I can't get back to sleep and I am supposed to be getting up in an hr to go to the dr for a physical for work.

That is all....

I understand if you must bash....I am surprised I could even confess such a thing and still not feel shame over it. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Well hang out here for an hour then

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM
That is the plan now although I would have loved that extra hr of sleep. Lol. Dd is sleeping good now. At least I have to day off so I don't have to worry about being up at the a$$ crack of dawn then not hitting the sheets till 11 something at night.

Quoting AF2011:

Well hang out here for an hour then

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:31 AM
I havent even been to bed yet. My 2 yr old has had a fever from 102-104.7 since yesturday morning. Now shes coughi.g horribly, and cries bc it hurts....sigh....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:32 AM

That sucks. I've been in the shoes of can't get back to sleep though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Aww I am sorry mama. It sucks when they are sick and there isn't much we can do. Have you taken her to dr or hospital?

Quoting LoveMyLos:

I havent even been to bed yet. My 2 yr old has had a fever from 102-104.7 since yesturday morning. Now shes coughi.g horribly, and cries bc it hurts....sigh....

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:41 AM

My son woke me up at 330 for a drink. He went back to sleep. I couldn't. 

No point in going back to sleep now. The kids will be up in about an hour and a half anyway. Then, I have to take my son to school and run some errands with my daughter. Pick him up from school and go to work. I won't be able to go to sleep until at least midnight =(

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Yuck!! Both my kids went through that here recently! Lots of fluids and rest. My daughter had it first. Then my son. Both over weekends too....thankfully, it went away on its own after a couple days for both of them. Hopefully your daughter is feeling better soon! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:49 AM
Ugh that sucks. Sounds like you have a long day ahead of you.

Quoting sissyboogs:

My son woke me up at 330 for a drink. He went back to sleep. I couldn't. 

No point in going back to sleep now. The kids will be up in about an hour and a half anyway. Then, I have to take my son to school and run some errands with my daughter. Pick him up from school and go to work. I won't be able to go to sleep until at least midnight =(

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Just try to relax until it's time for you to get up:)
LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:52 AM
I was going to take her to er last night when her fever was 104.8. I checked it again before i left and it came back down. So i decided to just watch her throught night. With meds its been up and down since 10am yesturday am, but now she has this horrid barking cough that makes her dry heave and gasp. So im taking dh to work in about an hour and then im taking her in. Shes sleeping nicely right now. Im soooo tired! I hate it when shes sick...poor thing looks so pitiful!

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww I am sorry mama. It sucks when they are sick and there isn't much we can do. Have you taken her to dr or hospital?

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured