Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**Spin-Off** Must be a bunch of BM's up in this joint!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies
2 moms liked this

The double standard between BM's and SM's is unbelievable in this group. I'll bet you ladies would be out of your seat raging mad if SM posted on here that she used CS money to pay for her wedding? No? But because it's SM's money we're talking about, it's ok that it went to BM for CS?

I mean... I get it! SM envy sucks, right? To know you were replaced by someone better? Who makes your Ex happier? I would probably be bitter too. But really I just sit back and hope the thought of my happy life gives BM hell =)  

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:11 PM
22 moms liked this

Supporting children is more important than buying a wedding dress.

That's just a fact. It has nothing to do with BMs or SMs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM
7 moms liked this

Not if the money belonged to the SM and NOT the father. Then it's just plain theft.

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Nah, you can have that used dick. And those lips that were eating my pussy all those times. Just remember that when you kiss him. I hope it tastes good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting 702girly:

They are not even married yet and you expect soon to be SM to support her DF's kids? While DF sits on his ass not earning a living? And while BM does the same????

Laughable!!!!!

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM

If that's the case, she should prosecute the thief. The thief is her SO, not the BM of her step kids. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Not if the money belonged to the SM and NOT the father. Then it's just plain theft.

Quoting 702girly:

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM
4 moms liked this

I know what you mean.  The replies in that post made my heart hurt.  If SM's income can't be considered it the CS order, then why should her savings for her wedding be fair game?

She said herself:
1.  Custody is 50/50.  He shouldn't have to pay anything at all, but he paid a little.
2.  The kids weren't going without.  They still got the kids what they needed.
3.  It was HER money.  Not his.  Her point is that he took her money after she said NO and gave it to BM to pay HIS debt.  I know, when she marries him his debt is her debt.  So should he, and therefore BM, gain access to the money her deceased husband left her, too? 

km1970
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I am a stepmom and the thought of having a $15,000 wedding when there are 7 kids in the family and the dad isn't working and can't pay child support is crazy IMO.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM

What does bm and sm mean ? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah, you can have that used dick. And those lips that were eating my pussy all those times. Just remember that when you kiss him. I hope it tastes good.

You don't think the man you are with, or have been with in the past, has eaten another pussy???

Wow.. you ladies are truly delusional! At least I'm not in denial, hun. He probably left your funky ass because you tasted too much like chicken of the sea.

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

They are not even married yet and you expect soon to be SM to support her DF's kids? While DF sits on his ass not earning a living? And while BM does the same????

Laughable!!!!!

She's supporting him. She chose to marry a loser with no job and children to support. If she didn't like it, she shouldn't have signed up for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)