Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Probation officer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I have been on probation for 6 1/2 years. Well thhis month I have been really sick. Uterus cysts, bladder infection, pnomionia, miscarriage. I have been in and out of the dr's all month. The day I was supposed to see my po I called her and asked her if I could come in the following week. She said yes. So the following week comes and my po has quit. They send me to another who violates me for not coming in that day I talked to my po. Well she says I can go to jail or agree to come in once a week for a month. I agreed once a month for a week. I was getting ready for my probation to be dismissed early in January. This probation officer says she is going to do everything in her power to get me violated. She made a comment to another PO,"lets do a UA on her just for fun!" when I wasn't scheduled until Feb for a UA. Well I set my backpack down on the table to get my meds out. She screams I threw it at her. Wtf um no I didn't. My UA came back with barbituats. She makes a comment," yep it came back dirty. Well of course I just handed her 6 pill bottles I take daily. She has been hastily rude to me couple times now. I did not do shit to her. So now I feel she is going to fuck me over somehow.

*I just talked to her supervisor. She is not going to be my PO. He is getting this violation removed and she is in deep shit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM
I'd like to hear her side of the story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Uh that sucks. But probation isn't suppose to be a walk in the park.

rvb146
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Can you report her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM

mrswillie
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. There are always 3 sides...his, hers and the truth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Oh I want more info.. only because I feel nosy.. why are you on probation... why do you take meds.. what meds do you take and your file from your old PO should indicate that your on meds and that she has Okay'ed it along with a doctor... so there HAS to be more to this story.. so please share more info

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM
(I don't know why I'm anon there...)

Yep. And being married to a PO, I find this really hard to believe. I know there are bad people in every walk of life, people who abuse their power, but my first instinct is to want to know how this meeting went from the PO's point of view.

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. There are always 3 sides...his, hers and the truth.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Report her...but that probably won't do anything, because they'll like side with her. Request a new PO

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Dv charge class 6 felony from 7 years ago. I went through cps, parenting Az, family builders. They all dropped their case said no abuse. I was told by public defender to take the plea which is 18 years probation. That if I had went to trial I would have lost my kids. I knew after that I could have had went to trial & had all those agencies backing me up. Yet it was to late. My probation was suoppsed to be set for dismissal after 5 years yet because of late payment to Az I was not able to get it dropped. Currently if Az & the other state is paid off I could have it dismissed. Idk if now this will be dismissed. I am on meds for MS, epliepsy, and infection w/ pnemonia.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I want more info.. only because I feel nosy.. why are you on probation... why do you take meds.. what meds do you take and your file from your old PO should indicate that your on meds and that she has Okay'ed it along with a doctor... so there HAS to be more to this story.. so please share more info

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
How do I request a new one?

Quoting mummy1990:

Report her...but that probably won't do anything, because they'll like side with her. Request a new PO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)