Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sooo pissed and it looks soo bad but not true!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

my dh is convinced I have been texting this guy we both know. he "caught" me texting him one day, and flipped out. he texted me, I texted back. I think it was 18 texts in all. all just hey, it's been awhile, how ya been, kind of texts. we met the guy on vacay. anyway, a couple days later, I deleted them, because I always delete old texts, because I have so much crap on my phone. I delete his old texts. my best friends' old texts. I just keep anything that may be inmportant, like phone numbers or pics they send in a text. so, when he checked my phone records, he saw the texts and was pissed that they weren't on my phone. so I said, okay, sorry, I didn't delete them to hide anything, but I won't text him again, and if he texts back, I'll keep the texts. So, fast forward about a month. I hear from the guy out of the blue. text after text after text. Never once replied. I have 8 messages from him on my phone. All I ever got. Kept them all. A week later, he checks phone records, sees 8 incoming and 3 outgoing messages to him. I never once texted the guy.The text messages read like unanswered messages. but because the phone bill shows 3outgoing, of course, I'm lying. I told him, I will never confess to something I didn't do. I'm not so stupid that I think I can hide the 3 I sent, knowing they will still show up on the phone bill. Come on. I saved everything else. Why would I delete my messages and save his, and have it not match up if compared?! I cannot win this argument, and I am so beyond pissed. But I kept my cool and just told him, look, believe what you want. I know the truth, I know that I never texted. Sorry you can't believe that.

okay, vent over

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:31 PM
This seems odd. Have you done anything else that would make him feel like he can't trust you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofTC
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Tell the guy not to text your phone to text your dh if he has something to say to y'all...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured