Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would have happily gone to jail today!!

Posted by   + Show Post
While at the grocery store today, I had encountered this mother (for better choice of words) and her Dd who had to be about 8 years old & her DS who couldn't have been no more than 10 months old. The little boy was screaming throughout the store & as I was going down one isle, I could her this woman telling her baby to "shut the hell up" & calling him a "little bastard"! Well eventually I lost her somewhere in the store & proceeded to my cat after I had checked out. As I am piling my groceries into my car, I hear this kid start screaming from down the parking lot. I left my cart & my groceries & the hatch wide open to go investigate. Sure enough, its that same woman from the store & she is smacking her baby repeatedly in the face!! So I ran up behind her & asked her what the hell would possess you to smack your child like that? She told me it was none of my concern & slammed the door to her van shut. I told her it was my job as a parent to protect all children from being harmed, even from their own mothers if needed! She shoved me out of the way & attempted to back over me with her van! I memorized her licence plate # until I got back to my car & called the police! And after talking with the store manager ( someone that I know) turns out that she was caught on the cameras in the parking lot shaking & beating her little baby! What the hell is wrong with people? I understand that it gets stressful when raising children (believe me I know! I have 4 kids under age 10) but to get to the point where you beat your children like that.....I will never understand! I hope the cops find her & take those kids away! Cause if I ever see this Bit** again....I will make sure justice is served myself! Ok...rant over!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:11 PM

That poor kid

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:12 PM
So sad. It really makes you wonder what's going on behind their closed doors. I hope they catch that poor excuse of a mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Here, you culd have defended thatbaby's life with any means necessary. And, after trying to back over you with her van, that is a threat to your life.

If i saw her hitting that baby, i would have drawn my gun, and pointed it at her and told her not to move u til the cops got there. If she tried to hurt me or the children, id shoot. Period.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I hope the cops caught her, have those tapes and arrest her for abuse

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Yeah, I'm sure your going to take the chance of going to jail.

I'm sure your children would be happy to know their mother is in jail.

You would'nt do anything to that woman. You would do tons of ranting and raving , maybe . But, I think we all know you wouldn't do ANYTHING that would cause You to go to jail. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM
A few slaps never hurt anyone.
Gemma06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM
That would be all fine & great if I carried a gun! Lol

Quoting bellaamore:

Here, you culd have defended thatbaby's life with any means necessary. And, after trying to back over you with her van, that is a threat to your life.

If i saw her hitting that baby, i would have drawn my gun, and pointed it at her and told her not to move u til the cops got there. If she tried to hurt me or the children, id shoot. Period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Great Job!!!!Thank God for people like you who are willing to speak.up for that baby.Makes me wonder what she does to.the 8yr old.I just can not imagine hitting my baby for any reason.Hell even hitting a child.This is what makes me want soo much.to be a foster mom.There was this child in.my.DD class who I know has a bad life.Mother on drugs really bad.I have called CPS they have done nothing.But this child got perfect attendance was soooo happy and NO ONE came to his award ceremony.I wanted to cry seeing the look.on.that childs face and that was the 1st time I thought about being a foster parent.Roght now I am a soon to be mother of 5(love children ) lol last baby but I want to wait until my children are older.
amberklo
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM
no but least she.did SOMETHING!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I'm sure your going to take the chance of going to jail.

I'm sure your children would be happy to know their mother is in jail.

You would'nt do anything to that woman. You would do tons of ranting and raving , maybe . But, I think we all know you wouldn't do ANYTHING that would cause You to go to jail. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amyleigh80
by Amy... on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Good job! A lot of people would not do what you did. You may have saved her children's life! That horrible woman needs help. Thank you for protecting that baby....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured