Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wish i could trust and have the money!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
First off I want to say how great of a thing it is of all the moms on here who are willing to help out families during the holidays! I feel guilty.. but its hard for me to trust anyone! I wish I could help someone on here but money for me is tight.. but I'm also kinda leary(sp?) Of people. How can you tell if the person in "need" is telling the truth or not? I really would love to help someone out but like I said I don't want to be taken advantage of when I already do not have all that much money! But once again it is great and wonderful for the moms who are helping out!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
brittany208
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way. I would LOVE to help out people who need it, but I just dont trust random people online. I'll help locally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I'm same way locally too.. its just hard for me to trust anymore.. always been that way.. I also am the type of person who wants to make sure the stuff gets sent where its suppose to... I am getting better with trusting but still there.. I understand the struggle and this is the first year that yes we do not have a lot of money but we still do to help a little..so I've been looking at the helping posts and still kinda leary... I see some people who say they need help with clothes.. I have tones of girl clothes and some boy clothes but I'm embarrassed(sp?) To ask if they mind if used kwim? But I have a lot deff of baby girl clothes.

Quoting brittany208:

I feel the same way. I would LOVE to help out people who need it, but I just dont trust random people online. I'll help locally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured