Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will sleep with your dh or maybe i have? hmmm...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I mean it,I can't say no.Any man that has tried or asked to have sex I do it.I don't know why I just can't say no.Even if I'm not really into it.I still would do it.Yes I've have quite a few partners.I'm married now and have not cheated on my dh and never would.He has no idea of my past nobody does.I try not to put myself in positions of being friends with guys.or even hanging out with guys around.I know if one tried I wouldn't be able to say no.So I stay far away from men.I love dh and wouldn't want to cheat ever.Am I the only one like this? Post anon if you have to.Can you say no or is it something you have a hard time with too?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

i can say no. I wont lie it is nice to know that some guy wants me but i am a prude... i always have been and i hate that now.. i have told my husband though if we ever split up i will become a whore for a while lol 

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Umm no, I don't have that problem. I have standards and at least a little self-respect.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

no.  I do not have a problem saying no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was younger I did that. I thought I had to , to have friends and feel loved and wanted . After years of therapy I now know I am better than that and that's not how it works . Go see a therapist , it will help :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Thank you! That is really nice to hear.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

No, it's not pathetic. It's addictive, but it is something that you need to allow your DH to fulfill.

Everyone has a past. Don't feel weird or ashamed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I do enjoy being wanted.Pathetic I know.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

No, you are probably not the only one. Do you think that you do this to feel loved or attractive? I would really seek counseling about this. I don't think it's healthy to never say no.
BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM

So youre a slut. Okay. lol.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a sexual addiction. And it's not uncommon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
You do this because you crave affection and acceptance and have low self-esteem. See a therapist before you get herpes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
No. I have always had this problem. It's terrible. Saying no is the hardest thing to do. It's like I feel like they will hate me if I say no

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I feel like I'm the only one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the same way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Well la di da for you.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Umm no, I don't have that problem. I have standards and at least a little self-respect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)