Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i will sleep with your dh or maybe i have? hmmm...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I mean it,I can't say no.Any man that has tried or asked to have sex I do it.I don't know why I just can't say no.Even if I'm not really into it.I still would do it.Yes I've have quite a few partners.I'm married now and have not cheated on my dh and never would.He has no idea of my past nobody does.I try not to put myself in positions of being friends with guys.or even hanging out with guys around.I know if one tried I wouldn't be able to say no.So I stay far away from men.I love dh and wouldn't want to cheat ever.Am I the only one like this? Post anon if you have to.Can you say no or is it something you have a hard time with too?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (131-135):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I'm the same way...even though I very rarely go out now that I have kids, I still end up going home and having sex with a random guy usually. I also have a couple friends with benefits. We meet up, have sex and that's it. Before I had kids I went out all the time and had a lot of casual sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM

YOUR question is "I will sleep with your dh or maybe I have? You say you have to stay away from men because you might have to have sex with them and you don't want to cheat on your dh.THAT is why I said ...and others said...you need help! and you wouldn't have posted all of this stuff if you didn't need help. You know you do.You're asking for it.

And what's with that "don't think you are better than me" crap? There's another sign you need help. People just don't behave like you do if they are well adjusted.You're messed up, sweetie.

Or you just need attention. Any kind of attention.

wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never cheated on dh.You just don't get it.that's fine don't think you're better than me.You're not.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not perfect,I'm just average. I just don't cheat. You don't have to be even close to perfect to remain faithful.

I also don't have to stay away from men because I am afraid I will "HAVE to have sex  with him".

Get help. You are sick. I advise you to get help. That is why I responded. What did you expect?

Quoting Anonymous:

Then why respond? Move on perfect one.

Quoting Anonymous:

ARe you a nymphomaniac ? WOmen who can't say no and have to try to stay away from men have a definite mental prpblem.

Or you made this up and you are a troll. Either way, I think I just wasted my time here. Life is too short for this kind of garbage.

SMH.

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM

And have a nice night, slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok,you are not all knowing.You don't get it and that's fine.I'm done talking to you.

Quoting honeyrder:

You obviously would like to think so, but you are wrong. Seek help.

Quoting Anonymous:

You obviously did not understand my post.Thx for your perspective but you're way off base.

Quoting honeyrder:

A sociopath would say that, for sure, but regular people don't feel the urge to fuck a bunch of random people, especially those who are with someone else. Seriously, try and find a professional for this. CM is not gonna give you the help you need.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not a sociopath.

Quoting honeyrder:

If you find it difficult to be faithful, it is possibly because you became a sociopath from the abuse of your childhood. You maybe don't have to be sexually abused to be a sociopath, really. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No,but my parents were drug addicts.

Quoting honeyrder:

Were you sexually abused as a child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:43 AM

WOW! I say NO all the time! It's really easy to just say NO! If that was the case I would have slept with a million guys. What a whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Yes, I just said NO so many times, I lost count.  dated a lot between age 15 and marriage at age 24, I was a virgin until age 23. I have only slept with ONE man. Sex is too important to waste it and I didn't want to be known as too easy. If you sleep around, all the guys know it and they all ask you out just for sex. They make fun of you and call you "easy" behind your back  and only want sex from you.  How do I know? I had a brother and he and his friends talked about what they thought of girs who slept around and had sex with a bunch of guys. They called them sluts and had no respect for them.

JUST SAY NO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured