Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will sleep with your dh or maybe i have? hmmm...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I mean it,I can't say no.Any man that has tried or asked to have sex I do it.I don't know why I just can't say no.Even if I'm not really into it.I still would do it.Yes I've have quite a few partners.I'm married now and have not cheated on my dh and never would.He has no idea of my past nobody does.I try not to put myself in positions of being friends with guys.or even hanging out with guys around.I know if one tried I wouldn't be able to say no.So I stay far away from men.I love dh and wouldn't want to cheat ever.Am I the only one like this? Post anon if you have to.Can you say no or is it something you have a hard time with too?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Umm no I have been asked by many but only one person has been in my pants.
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I have a lot of dignity, so hell yes I can say no and that was before ever meeting my husband, being married just makes it that much more so to turn down any type of advance, even flirting. 

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM
You can't say you'd never cheat if you would if someone asked...

I have no trouble saying no, not even to hubby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM
No,I really can't.there were times a lot of times I wanted to say no.I just couldn't.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

LOL. Oh please, you can say no. You just don't want to.

LiliM
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Counseling.  say it with me.  The need to be wanted, constantly, no matter the consequences you might suffer - there is something else driving this beyond wanting sex.

Get to a therapist.  

CarriedAway77
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Definitely uncalled for. OP, there is an underlying reason why you do what you are doing. You need to figure out what that reason is so you can try to start repairing. Good luck doll! 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kinda mean.I can't help it.

Quoting BEXi:

So youre a slut. Okay. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I love how some people have perfect lives and are quick to judge someone . When I was raped by a friends older brother at a young age I thought it was ok and that's what you did for friends , I had a mental problem !! Some people have problems that cause them to do stupid things , it takes a strong person to admit they have a problem and seek help . So unless you have walked in their shoes , stop judging people ! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I'm not sure.I get a good feeling of being wanted.even if I'm not into it.its kinda hard to explain.

Quoting angie729:

Why cant you say no?

Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Really? Its called self control. You can say no. You just don't want to. Get help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM

it's not something that is hard to have.... and sayin no isn't that hard. But sluts are pretty easy to find, so I'm sure a guy would know before he even approaches you that you wouldn't say no. 

I assume you're a troll, but I'll indulge you with replies anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well la di da for you.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Umm no, I don't have that problem. I have standards and at least a little self-respect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)