Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will sleep with your dh or maybe i have? hmmm...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I mean it,I can't say no.Any man that has tried or asked to have sex I do it.I don't know why I just can't say no.Even if I'm not really into it.I still would do it.Yes I've have quite a few partners.I'm married now and have not cheated on my dh and never would.He has no idea of my past nobody does.I try not to put myself in positions of being friends with guys.or even hanging out with guys around.I know if one tried I wouldn't be able to say no.So I stay far away from men.I love dh and wouldn't want to cheat ever.Am I the only one like this? Post anon if you have to.Can you say no or is it something you have a hard time with too?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
jadsmummy
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM
No but in a way yes when it comes to inaccurately basing my value off of my sexual appeal vs my real value and quality of character. It was a long long time ago I felt like that. Its not heathy nor fair to yourself. You as a woman are worth more.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you've never been there?

Quoting jadsmummy:

This isn't normal. Talk to a therapist your associating sex with self worth.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Recently I said no to quite a few guys on first dates. It was hard! They were attractive guys! The one got a hand job, but that was all. Never heard from them again. My now bf took forever to kiss me, I thought he didn't 't like me, but then I realized he actually respected me. It's a better feeling knowing the guy respects you and is willing to wait. I'm not a cheater, but as a single girl, I had a guy I could not say no to. Hey, sex is great!
BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I dont think being a slut is a bad thing.. Hell, a slut is just a woman with the morals of a man. LOL.

I personally couldnt sleep with people like that. But whatever floats your boat..

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kinda mean.I can't help it.

Quoting BEXi:

So youre a slut. Okay. lol.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Who doesn't?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I do enjoy being wanted.Pathetic I know.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

No, you are probably not the only one. Do you think that you do this to feel loved or attractive? I would really seek counseling about this. I don't think it's healthy to never say no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Thank you! I'm a little scared to.but I may just do that.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm just gonna say it under my sn. Screw going anon. Now u can pm me if you want

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I have always had this problem. It's terrible. Saying no is the hardest thing to do. It's like I feel like they will hate me if I say no

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? I feel like I'm the only one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the same way!

mommyofone740
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I can say no but I have a hard time if its someone I've already said yes to
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Then why didn't you seek help? If you feel this overwhelmed at saying no, it should have raised quite a few red flags for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

No,I really can't.there were times a lot of times I wanted to say no.I just couldn't.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

LOL. Oh please, you can say no. You just don't want to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I know I wouldn't cheat because I avoid all possible situations.I stay away from other men.

Quoting Summerlion1123:

You can't say you'd never cheat if you would if someone asked...

I have no trouble saying no, not even to hubby.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I was like that when I was young. I was raped at 14 and I was too afraid to say no for the longest time. Like you, I just tried to stay out of those situations. Finally, I got help and learned that I could say no and that not every man would just take that from me.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I can't ever imagine cheating on DH. I love him so much..I don't want to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)