Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kiss my a** rent a cop!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
6 moms liked this

My mom and I went shopping and my YDS had to go to the bathroom.  Thanks to my DH both boys refuse to use the women's bathroom.  It was an open entrance so I am standing there.  He is supposed to count loud enough for me to hear him.  Well he doesn't like to do that when other people are in there with him.  So I kept asking him  if he was ok.  This rent a cop came over and told me I was invading the men's privacy by me standing there and I needed to move.  I told him no when my son comes out I will move and be done with it.  I also said I am only talking to my child and I am not bothering anyone.  He told me he would make me move.  I told him if he laid a hand on me I would have him arrested for assault.  My son started crying so I yelled mommy coming in gentlemen!  He grabbed me and I told him that my son was crying and that if he didn't let me go I was going to call the police after I got my child.  He followed me in and my son had slammed the toilet seat on his thing. 

He told me he called the cops and they were on the way I looked at him and said OK.  They asked me what happened I told them and they told him if he ever put hands on a woman trying to get to her child again they would arrest him.  Other than giving me the shame on you look for going into the men's room after my child nothing was done to me.  I reserve the right to walk into a restroom after my child if I feel he is in danger.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:49 AM
2 moms liked this
You go mommy!
Unoriginal.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this
What a douche
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:50 AM
8 moms liked this

Sorry but you do not belong in a men's room any more than a man belongs in the ladies room.  You should have made your boys go in the women's room and tell your husband to grow up and quit teaching your kids stupid shit.

Unoriginal.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:50 AM
The mall cop not you

Quoting Unoriginal.:

What a douche
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:52 AM
7 moms liked this

If a man, father, were standing infront of an open entrance women's bathroom, all hell would've been raised. The cop was doing his job, you blew it out of proportion. Of course you should go in after your child if your child is scared, BUT your child wouldn't have been scared if you wouldn't have been so dramatic about it in the first place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I will walk into a men's bathroom if I think my child is in danger, he is 7 and is getting a little too old to be in a women's rest room with mom.  My DH would walk into a women's rest room after our dd (if we had one) for the same reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry but you do not belong in a men's room any more than a man belongs in the ladies room.  You should have made your boys go in the women's room and tell your husband to grow up and quit teaching your kids stupid shit.

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:55 AM
You go mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If a man, father, were standing infront of an open entrance women's bathroom, all hell would've been raised. The cop was doing his job, you blew it out of proportion. Of course you should go in after your child if your child is scared, BUT your child wouldn't have been scared if you wouldn't have been so dramatic about it in the first place.

He was fine he wasn't scared.  He slammed the toilet seat on his penis. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:55 AM
He has to learn to use the mens room eventually, and she had every right to stand there and make sure her child was okay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Miranda1127
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Exactly! If your kid is not old/capable enough to use the restroom w/o supervision then they need to use the women's room when a male is not w/them. End of story. Grow a pair and parent properly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured