Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christians, Am I going to hell? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies

for being a Christian and divorcing my Christian husband. No he isnt abusive and not doing counseling because I dont want any man/person having charge over my life anymore. Marriage is like slavery to me. Im done and nothing can change that. According to some of you Im damned to hell so should I turn my back on church now or what?

ETA for those of you calling me a troll. This is a legitimate concern. Is Divorce and being a Christian really that hard to believe? Seriously you all could be preventing someone from getting the advice or help they need. There's nothing trollish about my story, it's true. I don't see how it's so hard to believe. Maybe you should read all of the comments on the post and realize that I'm being serious.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Troll
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:44 AM
O.o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh brother lady. Quit being so dramatic. Divorce doesnt damn you to hell.

Not trying to fix your marriage and being a self absorbed drama queen does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:44 AM
im 100% serious.The people who really troll you all believe but people with real issues are trolls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:44 AM

no and do you really believe this or just a pot stirrer?

AleaKat
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM
4 moms liked this
I'm not religious but I grew up in a Methodist church. Pretty sure God Is the guy to go to for forgiveness.... Also pretty sure it's in his autobiography. Lol
God forgives all who come to him for redemption as long as they really want his love and forgiveness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Everybody sins, it's just how it is.  If you're truly saved, going to Hell isn't a problem.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Troll
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
No one on this earth can tell you if you're going to hell. It's more of a "wait and see what ya get!" sort of deal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I wouldnt wastemy time writing this if it werent true. All my life we were taught if youre unhappy in your marriage you will be miserable all your life because God hates divirce
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)