Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't brush my hair anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
With a hairbrush

i have baby fine straight hair that breaks really easy no matter what conditioner I use so for the last week I haven't brushed it with a brush and Its still just as shiny and straight as when i use a hair brush.

I use my fingers and brush it that way, getting rid of tangles and of course I condition it every night.

Is it odd?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM
No. I do the same sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:46 AM
If that's what keeps it from being a huge frizzball, do what you gotta do, mama. It's almost like you are afraid of being judged.
There are some things you can do to strengthen your hair, have you tried them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilmom73
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Nope. I do the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I do the same before I leave I put my head up side down run my figures though and I'm good lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I knew a woman like that once. She had really long, thin hair and it looked like she never ever combed it. It was always really limp and dry.
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM
I have fine hair and that's what I do. Occasionally I use a brush, but usually Justus fingers to avoid breakage. I also rarely use conditioner, it weighs my hair down, a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

couldn't you use a comb? I thought you were supposed to use a comb when hair is wet anyway to avoid hair breakage??

ladyraven16
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Whatever works! I can't do that but my hair is really thick, curly and long lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM
That's how I do it between washings. If I brush or comb it, it becomes super puffy because my hair is really thick and long. When I'm washin it I put a crap ton of conditioner afterwards, and comb it out with a thick bristle comb before I get out the shower.
devastatedhurt
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Have you tried a boar bristle brush?

Quoting Anonymous:

With a hairbrush

i have baby fine straight hair that breaks really easy no matter what conditioner I use so for the last week I haven't brushed it with a brush and Its still just as shiny and straight as when i use a hair brush.

I use my fingers and brush it that way, getting rid of tangles and of course I condition it every night.

Is it odd?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)