Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok whats going on with me? 5 mo preg fluctuating belly size

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

so i have noticed that my belly keeps changing size. in the am it is small hard to tell if i have a post baby belly fat style bump or a baby bump, when at work within hrs i look like i am about 6-7 mo pregnant. 

and it HURTS. i am on my feet or sitting upright all day, i get sharp pains in my hip/.thigh/tummy area. and it hurts to walk or bend.

yesterday i came to work and felt dizzy, hard a hard time thinking straight and ended up going home at 10:30 am. by 2:30 i was having a hard time staying awake. ds6 came home early because school was out early, and played with ds2, and i started falling asleep, i couldn't seem to stay awake.

when dh got home at 5:30, i went straight to bed, and slept until this morning. ( he said i was snoring so bad he had to go sleep on couch, i NEVER snore)

is something wrong with me or am i just overdoing it? i work 9-5 mon-fri some weekends. i get no rest until bedtime for kids at 8:30. go, go, go.

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
D.O.E.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

i also noticed that it feels like a band is being drawn tighter and tighter across my belly ( by around mid day) and it feels like i am being stabbed in my belly button. wtf is with THAT? 

help! doc appt on mon, ultrasound on fri. 

D.O.E.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

BUMP!

mrsjonzy
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  1. I would talk to our dr. If you're worried. I feel like mine does that too. Not drastic but a difference for sure.  I think gravity has a hand in why its bigger at the end of the day. 
D.O.E.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM

i am thinking i could be retaining too much water or have hypertension or something. i am SO ready to be done work, don't get me wrong, i am a hard worker, and i enjoy bringing home a paycheque, but i am just exhausted these days.

Quoting mrsjonzy:

1. I would talk to our dr. If you're worried. I feel like mine does that too. Not drastic but a difference for sure.  I think gravity has a hand in why its bigger at the end of the day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN