Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those of you pro-lifers who are like YAY Texas makes them see an ultrasound

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a friend who lives in Texas. She had an abortion recentally. Basically, this ultrasound shit is a deterrant. It is meant to deter women from even thinking of an abortion. But if they can get over the fear of seeing the ultrasound and having it explained, it doesn't happen. My friend's doctor told her not to worry, the nurse basically told her she was fully allowed to place her hands over her ears, to close her eyes the entire time, and the ultrasound tech spoke so low, she didn't hear a thing. She was told that most of the doctors are doing the same thing, that this is more of a deterrant, but it doesn't truly happen. Go Texas.

I am pro-choice, so I am VERY happy that is what most of them are doing. :)

eye rollingLOL. Go pro-lifers! After all you've changed NOTHING. Doctors who dont agree with abortion would never perform one anyway, and the ones who do agree say slap your hands over your ears and close your eyes. LOL! :)

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
RoseBlossom
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

meh...i will never understand how someone could willingly kill a little creature with a beating heart, they wouldnt even do that to an animal yet they get mad if they are shown their own flesh and blood?

TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Lol, that's funny
endoftheworld
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Animals get put to sleep all the time, and they have beating hearts.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

meh...i will never understand how someone could willingly kill a little creature with a beating heart, they wouldnt even do that to an animal yet they get mad if they are shown their own flesh and blood?

winkyloafer
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Separation of church and state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if they have to do that with a fetus who is deformed enough that it won't survive birth...

that would have to be fucking disturbing.

endoftheworld
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Yes that would be.

Quoting Sekirei:

I wonder if they have to do that with a fetus who is deformed enough that it won't survive birth...

that would have to be fucking disturbing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM

WOO HOO GO BABY KILLERS!  KILL ONE FOR ME WHILE YOUR AT IT!  MAKE SURE TO SUCK ITS BRAINS RIGHT OUT!

winkyloafer
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM
People kill spiders and mice all the time.

Quoting RoseBlossom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I'll keep you in mind next time!

Quoting Anonymous:

WOO HOO GO BABY KILLERS!  KILL ONE FOR ME WHILE YOUR AT IT!  MAKE SURE TO SUCK ITS BRAINS RIGHT OUT!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Yes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN