Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those of you pro-lifers who are like YAY Texas makes them see an ultrasound

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a friend who lives in Texas. She had an abortion recentally. Basically, this ultrasound shit is a deterrant. It is meant to deter women from even thinking of an abortion. But if they can get over the fear of seeing the ultrasound and having it explained, it doesn't happen. My friend's doctor told her not to worry, the nurse basically told her she was fully allowed to place her hands over her ears, to close her eyes the entire time, and the ultrasound tech spoke so low, she didn't hear a thing. She was told that most of the doctors are doing the same thing, that this is more of a deterrant, but it doesn't truly happen. Go Texas.

I am pro-choice, so I am VERY happy that is what most of them are doing. :)

eye rollingLOL. Go pro-lifers! After all you've changed NOTHING. Doctors who dont agree with abortion would never perform one anyway, and the ones who do agree say slap your hands over your ears and close your eyes. LOL! :)

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
SavdNSanctified
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Nice. Can't face your (general) decisions huh? Just pretend nothing happened. Wonderful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I understand why they do the ultrasound and everything, when i lost my baby over a year ago they did an ultrasound to check on it... it was gone... it helped me see no heart beat or anything so the procedure didn't kill me when i had to have a dnc done. I also see why the drs would allow the ladies to cover up from the machine it is a very painful thing to see. I am prolife but not protorture. Im not for abortions but im not going to make a woman suffer more than she has to. But if its the ladies 50th abortion or something i would just sew the lady shut
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
endoftheworld

Wow completely UNEDUCATED, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

WOO HOO GO BABY KILLERS!  KILL ONE FOR ME WHILE YOUR AT IT!  MAKE SURE TO SUCK ITS BRAINS RIGHT OUT!

fallenstars
I agree

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't see why this is an infringement of a women's rights. She can still have her abortion but she will be able to make a more educated decision hopefully.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM
LOL! Awesome! And ftr, seeing an us wouldn't deter me at all :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Get your grammar correct if you are going to make a ridiculous statement like this! Or, better yet, just get an education.

Quoting Anonymous:

WOO HOO GO BABY KILLERS!  KILL ONE FOR ME WHILE YOUR AT IT!  MAKE SURE TO SUCK ITS BRAINS RIGHT OUT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I think they should just have the baby and eat it the way animals do in the wild!!
fallenstars
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM
This!

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nice. Can't face your (general) decisions huh? Just pretend nothing happened. Wonderful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, that's how they make smoothies damnit.... 

(I am so going to helheim for this...)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM
They have been doing that here in Indiana for a long time. I do not see the big deal of why you wouldn't want one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN