Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously, why is she even a judge on Idol?

She cant sing, Im pretty sure she doesnt write her own music, she is not an established artist, she is more famous for her antics than her "talent".

Furthermore, she pulls the fucking race card too damn much.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/idol-feud-alert-steven-tyler-vs-nicki-minaj-020957470.html

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM
This post was made by an idiot. It's racist. And OP put this antic out there to get post famous. LmAo who cares!? She ain't going anywhere. Haters are motivators =>
shorty13417
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM

i like her and her music  but i agree Idol has went to hell in hen basket. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM

That's stupid. She thinks Nikki Minaj has no talent, and frankly...she really doesn't. She can't sing, or write her own music. She really is famous for her antics. That doesn't make someone a "hater." 

Go wave your little "#1 Nikki Minaj Fan"  flag somewhere else.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

Yes seriously

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

I smell a hater!!!!

Seriously? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This post was made by an idiot. It's racist. And OP put this antic out there to get post famous. LmAo who cares!? She ain't going anywhere. Haters are motivators =>

Did you think going anon wouldn't make it obvious who you are? Lmao. Nice try...

What in the hell is racist about this post? You have to be a moron to think so.

rockabillybetty
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Im worried for her sanity when she comes out with a character to go with a "voice" in her head or another personality she claims to have . Lol she's ok but curses alot for my taste.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Yaaaawwwwwn!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you think going anon wouldn't make it obvious who you are? Lmao. Nice try...

What in the hell is racist about this post? You have to be a moron to think so.

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM
This is why I don't watch stupid shows like idol or any other music show they are all stupid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I knew she was an idiot from the jump....mow I know the people that pick judges for idol are idiots too.....

Actually I take that back cause I have never meant her....she acts like an idiot
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM
She is famous for her songs I never claimed to be a number one fan but I'm not hating on her for being an entertainer and entertaining people

Quoting Anonymous:

That's stupid. She thinks Nikki Minaj has no talent, and frankly...she really doesn't. She can't sing, or write her own music. She really is famous for her antics. That doesn't make someone a "hater." 

Go wave your little "#1 Nikki Minaj Fan"  flag somewhere else.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

Yes seriously

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

I smell a hater!!!!

Seriously? 

kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I did this just for people like you

Quoting Anonymous:

Punctuation! LOL

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

If its so crappy I'm sure she wouldn't have had the success she has now I don't think she claimed to be a singer there are a lot of people who think they can sing but cant she is an entertainer

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I smell a "fan"

Actually, I am a quite talented singer.

I just dont go around tossing a race card and singing about crappy shit she "tries" to sing about

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

I smell a hater!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)