Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if your kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Were found in your living room eating chocolate at 4 am?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Take a picture because how random would that be? Then take the chocolate and put them back in bed.

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Say move over and give me some.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2bell
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I would laugh! But to e honest I am sure I'd miss catching that. Not much of and early riser and hate to see morning prior to 7am
GLO682
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I would seriously laugh.

i don't think its too serious of a offense. the fact that they woke up and just sat on the couch eating chocolate like nobodys business would be pretty funny.

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM
My oldest is only 3, she's only went downstairs in the middle of the night once. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

aw! amazing momma! i would've totally forgot about DS brushing his teeth!

i told him to go back to sleep.... thats when i catch him. we live with my dad who wakes up around 5 am and he'll see DS in the livingroom, watching TV and eating cereal. DS will say he woke up at whatever time (usually around 4). dad will get DS 2 toaster struddels and then leave for work around 6. i'm up a bit after that (about 6:45), and DS will be back in bed- and i'm none the wiser until dad comes home and tells me that DS was awake before him.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Make them throw it away, then go brush their teeth and wash their hands. Then have a talk about why they did it, and what their consequences will be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM

My 11 year old gets up in the middle of the night and eats it's usually  peanut butter or cheese.   I don't hear him but I see the spoon in the sink.  He goes right back to bed.  I don't say anything to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM
It's just random in the middle of the night. 4 and 2.

Quoting twinmommy27:

In that case..... I'd set my alarm to wake up before they do.

How old are they?

Quoting Anonymous:

My kid have actually done this a lot and I don't know what to do anymore. We have a gate but sometimes we forget to shut it and even so, they get up and mess with toothpaste and stuff in the bathroOm!

AHmom103
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Probably join them, then get everyone back to bed after we were done :)

JBiiirdD
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM
My 4 y/o knows it's a no-no to get into anything in the kitchen without permission. So, take it, make him brush his teeth, send him to bed & have a chat about consequences. I scared him with "Cavity Ogre" (opposite of "Tooth Fairy") & that worked. Hasn't been in it since. *knocks on wood*
brittany208
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I'd wonder where they got it, bc it doesnt last in this house with me being pregnant!

and DS has a child lock on the inside of his door. I'm not crazy about it, but I dont want DH or a friend to forget to close the basement door and for DS to tumble down the stairs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN