Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if your kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Were found in your living room eating chocolate at 4 am?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Replies (21-26):
NiCo86
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM
this lol

Quoting twinmommy27:

I'd take it away and ask them what they are doing & why they think it's ok!

Then laugh to myself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM

i cant imagine that.   i was raised by someone who used food to control us.    pretty often i was sent to bed hungry because she wasnt happy about something.   i could see myself doing that = out of hunger or spite.   my son can eat whatever he wants,   he has never gone to bed hungry,   candy isnt forbidden,   if he did that - i would sit him down and try to figure out - why he did that.   if he gets himself food - mostly its an apple or bread.   iwould also want to know - where he got chocolate!!  he doesnt like chocolate and i lvoe it and i am quittin smoking so i dont have that in my house right now - or i would eat it all!!! immediately!!!!  

donnaw2kids
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

depends on their age..

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I'd punish him.no candy, no toys, no tv. And then I'd spank his cute little butt for climbing over his baby gate at his bedroom door then down the stairs then over the baby gate at the stairs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Oh...my kids eat plenty and are allowed desserts. I have no idea why they do it.

Quoting AmaliaD:

i cant imagine that.   i was raised by someone who used food to control us.    pretty often i was sent to bed hungry because she wasnt happy about something.   i could see myself doing that = out of hunger or spite.   my son can eat whatever he wants,   he has never gone to bed hungry,   candy isnt forbidden,   if he did that - i would sit him down and try to figure out - why he did that.   if he gets himself food - mostly its an apple or bread.   iwould also want to know - where he got chocolate!!  he doesnt like chocolate and i lvoe it and i am quittin smoking so i dont have that in my house right now - or i would eat it all!!! immediately!!!!  

moneysaver6
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Depends on their age & the circumstance.  If it's my 13 yr old who has just started her period, then I'd totally understand...you might find ME doing the same thing when mine starts. LOL

If it's a 4yr old, then that's another story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)