Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sahm's with infants...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
What do you do with your baby when you need to poop or shower?

When I have to poop I leave the door open and dd crawls around or she will come into the bathroom. I know it sucks but I cant just let her roam the house, she gets into everything. I dont shower unless she is asleep or I wait until dh gets home.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM
when they were crawlers and couldnt escape the pack n play i would just stick them in there now i close the door and hope for the best. only because my 19 month old likes to climb into the tub and turn the water in it and cleaning diaper goo is an impossible job and clogs the pipes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I wait until dh gets home.
NatesMyBoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM
I just pooped fast. Or used the PAC an play
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM
I wait until baby is asleep or take baby with me (if I can't wait). Or I wait until my husband comes home. I usually take all showers after the kids are in bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I have baby gates up to keep my toddler in the living room. My 4mo old is stationary but in the future I'd probably just put her in the swing or pack and play. I shower in the morning if they are still sleeping or late at night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I poop quickly but she is so fast, she is at the stage where all she wants to do is dig in the cabinets in the kitchen for dishes and she gets into the cleaning things.

Quoting NatesMyBoy:

I just pooped fast. Or used the PAC an play

areyouatroll
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM
They come with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:16 PM

When my son was a baby I would put him in his bouncer or exersaucer in the bathroom with me. To just go to the bathroom I just made sure they were in a safe place and went.

When I had my daughter I planned my showers when my husband was there. A two year old and a baby was too hard, lol.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:16 PM
when they were infants, I would put them in a bassinet I would have them by the door with the door open and if they were old enough for high chairs I would sit them in a high chair in the bathroom while I took a shower, unless they were sleeping and I would let them sleep and take a really qick shower as of pooping hopefully it takes you a min in the bathroom lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN