Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many abortions have you had? (poll)

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How many abortions have you had?

Options:

6 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1391

View Results

See poll
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Replies (721-729):
Krystle21
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM
None
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
April620
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Lmao !

Quoting Anonymous:

Much more than a few. But ok, I've learned I just can't win with some people on here. Your right. Hey all you potheads, when you become pregnant switch to crack...according to this expert you baby will be fine after it survives a little withdrawal *sighs*

Quoting DebnDrew:

I have worked with crack addicted babies many years. While the short term withdrawal effects are not at all fun, the long term effects are more apt to be behavioral problems or attention span issues rather than the slow brain and memory development of babies exposed to high concentrations of cannabis. I stand by my statement as a teacher and as a respite care provider for foster children (many of whom have experienced both of these). Instead of letting your emotions over-rule your head, you need to look into more research rather than just relying on a few NICU babies who are suffering from withdrawal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Deb you are so very wrong lol. Any kind of drug isnt good in utero but until you work in a nicu and see the effects of crack vs the effects of marijuana like I have I suggest you dont speak because your making a fool of yourself.

Quoting DebnDrew:

You do realize that cannabis is more damaging to a baby in utero than crack cocaine right? The long term effects on the infants brain as she grows can be stunted and missing specific receptors. Being high while pregnant is not doing your daughter a favor.

Quoting k.stark:

Well walk a mile in my shoes... 

Quoting April620:

Quoting k.stark:

Sorry but I just can't sympathize with all your excuses. I had extreme debilitating morning sickness with my dd to the point I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester, I literally puked 12-20 times a day every day my entire freaking pregnancy (even on delivery day!!) but never once did I consider killing my daughter because I was miserable and tired of being sick. Yes, I stayed high because it was the only thing that kept me out of the hospital. The money spent on mj was WELL worth it, my beautiful daughter was born big and chunky and healthy as could be and I absolutely have marijuana to thank for that. But anyway if you're serious you can't handle the inconvience of being pregnant then please get a permanent birth control because it is not fair to your unborn children that mommy would rather kill them than suffer through

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elliotmommytobe
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
None but my exs mom said I had to have one and she was going to pay for it. I told her to fuck off and it was my choice. I also told her if I wanted one I could have easily gotten one. Then she said I was going to be a terrible mother and thatd id live in a flop house and mooch off tge govenment
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DebnDrew
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Are you a moron? I never told anyone to do crack. I said "pot heads" are not doing their babies any favors by smoking pregnant.....apparently some people can't read. Can I recommend a phonics program for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Much more than a few. But ok, I've learned I just can't win with some people on here. Your right. Hey all you potheads, when you become pregnant switch to crack...according to this expert you baby will be fine after it survives a little withdrawal *sighs*

Quoting DebnDrew:

I have worked with crack addicted babies many years. While the short term withdrawal effects are not at all fun, the long term effects are more apt to be behavioral problems or attention span issues rather than the slow brain and memory development of babies exposed to high concentrations of cannabis. I stand by my statement as a teacher and as a respite care provider for foster children (many of whom have experienced both of these). Instead of letting your emotions over-rule your head, you need to look into more research rather than just relying on a few NICU babies who are suffering from withdrawal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Deb you are so very wrong lol. Any kind of drug isnt good in utero but until you work in a nicu and see the effects of crack vs the effects of marijuana like I have I suggest you dont speak because your making a fool of yourself.

Quoting DebnDrew:

You do realize that cannabis is more damaging to a baby in utero than crack cocaine right? The long term effects on the infants brain as she grows can be stunted and missing specific receptors. Being high while pregnant is not doing your daughter a favor.

Quoting k.stark:

Quoting April620:

Quoting k.stark:

Sorry but I just can't sympathize with all your excuses. I had extreme debilitating morning sickness with my dd to the point I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester, I literally puked 12-20 times a day every day my entire freaking pregnancy (even on delivery day!!) but never once did I consider killing my daughter because I was miserable and tired of being sick. Yes, I stayed high because it was the only thing that kept me out of the hospital. The money spent on mj was WELL worth it, my beautiful daughter was born big and chunky and healthy as could be and I absolutely have marijuana to thank for that. But anyway if you're serious you can't handle the inconvience of being pregnant then please get a permanent birth control because it is not fair to your unborn children that mommy would rather kill them than suffer through

mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
O
Jstoddard98
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

The 6 or more people really disgust me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 99 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I am not the moron lol but I refuse to argue with one so this is over.

Quoting DebnDrew:

Are you a moron? I never told anyone to do crack. I said "pot heads" are not doing their babies any favors by smoking pregnant.....apparently some people can't read. Can I recommend a phonics program for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DebnDrew:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DebnDrew:

Quoting k.stark:

Quoting April620:

Quoting k.stark:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 107 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Most of you have never had an abortion and you still encourage others to have one, claim you're pro-choice and talk about how these babies could have been presidents, athletes or even serial killers.  I thought the `baby' was not a baby at all.  That is after all the , one of the justifications in having an abortion.  What a bunch of  hypocrites. 

Momof6gramof6
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM
For some reason my post showed me being anonymous. I am not scared to let people know who I am because I want people to know that what I did was a horrible thing and if my story can help prevent some young ladies from having an abortion then that would be a great thing. There is no reason for abortions when there are so many couples out there that want a baby. And there is NO GOOD reason for the late term abortions. Babies can live if after the 6th month. I definitely consider it murder when they kill the baby before it is completely born. That makes me sick

Quoting Anonymous:

When I was 18 I did have one. My boyfriend at the time that I had been with for 3 yrs. told me he would leave me if I didn't do it. I know now that I should not have done it. I argued with my mom and didn't give her a chance to really talk to me about it. She wanted me to keep the baby and at first my boyfriends mother also said to keep the baby until my boyfriend had a private conversation with his mom. He took me to the clinic and paid for it and took care of me and then broke up with me about a month later.

As the years passed by I hated myself for being so selfish so uncaring. Then I had some female problems and had to have surgery. I had to sign a form for a hysterectomy in case a growth I had was cancer. I woke up to them telling me everything went well and that I could have babies still. I was so relieved. My boyfriend who was my future husband and I Ended up being pregnant about 8 weeks after my surgery . As my baby grew inside of me and I got to hear the baby's heartbeats is when I really did realize what a mistake I had done a few years earlier. I had killed my first baby. When I had done it I had never seen pictures of what my baby looked like after I had the abortion. I still will never forgive myself for what I did. I ended up having 6 children and now have 6 grandkids so far. I have been fortunate that my kids are all against abortions.

The boyfriend I had back then ended up having 3 failed marriages and has one child. I think he regrets his choice he and I made many years ago. He told me a couple of years ago he wanted to find someone to marry and have a couple more kids but that has never happened for him. He told me, I may not be rich with money but I am rich with love surrounding me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN