Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for gravestones

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

http://www.postlifestory.com/index.cfm

Really? I would never ever ever use this. Would you?

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I wouldn't use it.

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I may have back when my daughter passed away. I think it's a sweet idea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I lost a daughter too. I might have used it then.... but now I kinda think it's creepy. Someone wipes their cell phone in front of your dad's grave and has instant access to his life story. idk. too many weirdos out there for me to put that kind of info on a gravestone. 

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I wouldn't use it now- too many people are looking for identities to steal and I don't want my precious baby's stolen. I am so sorry for your loss, and that you know what I have been going through. This month is really hard on me emotionally because Thanksgiving was her birthday and Dec 20 is her angel day. :(

Quoting shudderette:

I lost a daughter too. I might have used it then.... but now I kinda think it's creepy. Someone wipes their cell phone in front of your dad's grave and has instant access to his life story. idk. too many weirdos out there for me to put that kind of info on a gravestone. 

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I lost a baby girl also, she was 2 weeks old and my 15 year old son was murdered and I don't think I would like their history so easily accessible. Someone could use that to try to steal their identity.
shudderette
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I know your pain. Her birthday is oct 23. The whole month of oct and half of nov Is bad too.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I wouldn't use it now- too many people are looking for identities to steal and I don't want my precious baby's stolen. I am so sorry for your loss, and that you know what I have been going through. This month is really hard on me emotionally because Thanksgiving was her birthday and Dec 20 is her angel day. :(

Quoting shudderette:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

egbkeb
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM
So so sorry Mama :,( My heart goes out to you!

Quoting Momof2angels88:

I lost a baby girl also, she was 2 weeks old and my 15 year old son was murdered and I don't think I would like their history so easily accessible. Someone could use that to try to steal their identity.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN