Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im not the only one right? (a little tmi) pregnancy confidence issues and problems!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Past few days.. ive been having more bowl movements than usual, and its made me notice something... i cant hardly reach back there now to wipe after words! But its like i have to make myself reach! I cant just not wipe! But it puts me in pain to reach all the way back there (my tummy is huge) and not onnly that but now im having pains in both of my wrists, and if i turn them the wrong way the pop and get locked and stuck in pain, so im dealing with trying to reach around my belly, and my wrist pains, and then.. stomach pain... all that when i have to poop! and then i can barely reach to wipe myself correctly when i pee too.. i just barely can! This is so embarrassing, but i just have to vent, maybe someone else went through it to :( I dread using the bathroom now.. every day. And ive got 3 more weeks till my due date! And im not getting any smaller :( My belly has started hanging in this weird gross way too (guessing shes dropped, sure feels like she has) so that doesnt make it any easier!

I forget how it feels to not have this belly!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Been there, done that but I was pregnant with twins. So, you can guess how I had it. The more bowel movements is your body getting ready for labor. It happens. Also, throwing up can happen so just a fyi. Do the best you can by wiping. If you can get a grabber or whatever they are called that can help you. Good luck and congrats on the baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Oh god, i can imagine! I feel for you! Im debating starting to have my husband help me when hes home, esp if it gets any harder... but then again, i just dont know if i can really ask that of him. lol... i know i should be able to, and i know hed do it for me.. but dang. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Been there, done that but I was pregnant with twins. So, you can guess how I had it. The more bowel movements is your body getting ready for labor. It happens. Also, throwing up can happen so just a fyi. Do the best you can by wiping. If you can get a grabber or whatever they are called that can help you. Good luck and congrats on the baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN