Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got a job today..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Making nearly 2 grand a week. Which would be GREAT for us. But they want me to start THURSDAY. I am so nervous because I have a 7 week old and now I have to find a daycare / babysitter on such short notice. Plus Im worried about leaving her. Any words of encouragement would help please.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Bump
Sarafinn2012
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Good luck mama! Do you have an relatives or close friends you can ask to watch baby until you find a good sitter/daycare? It will be worth it in the long run! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM
My mom is watching her thursday but she runs a clothing store. So she is only off one day a week. Other than that. No. Im just so worried because my baby is 7 weeks old. I cant imagine leaving her. I may sound like a baby and im thankful I got the job. But its going to be hard.

Quoting Sarafinn2012:

Good luck mama! Do you have an relatives or close friends you can ask to watch baby until you find a good sitter/daycare? It will be worth it in the long run! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Awesome!  What is your profession?

MrsMommy2011
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:07 PM

What type of job is it and what will you be doing?

babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Go to care.com they are all certified babysitters most are CPR certified and will watch your baby in your Home
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sarafinn2012
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Oh yes! I know what you mean! None of my kids have EVER been in daycare, partly because I am nervous about them being in the hands of someone I don't know. Yes, I am a helicopter mom, I just want my kids to be safe and protected!! Hover hover hover. My mom and my husband tell me I hover too much. :/ But, there are many many many kids out there in daycare who turn out just fine. I would recommend trying to find someone who runs a home daycare, make sure they are licensed, and do some research on the internet about some questions you could ask the daycare mom to make you feel more at ease! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom is watching her thursday but she runs a clothing store. So she is only off one day a week. Other than that. No. Im just so worried because my baby is 7 weeks old. I cant imagine leaving her. I may sound like a baby and im thankful I got the job. But its going to be hard.

Quoting Sarafinn2012:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Sales Manager over a local Hyla company. (A company that makes air purifiers for people who have troubles breathing and other health issues)

Quoting MrsMommy2011:

MrsMommy2011
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

oh that's great!!!! do you have family who will babysit?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sales Manager over a local Hyla company. (A company that makes air purifiers for people who have troubles breathing and other health issues)

Quoting MrsMommy2011:

singlemom1208
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM
That's great! DS went to daycare at 6 weeks old. It was hard, but I trusted the people he was with
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)