Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (101-110):
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM
She has all three. I didn't buy them Nana did and that's ok with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM

DD wants Stompeez and a Dream Lite. I read the reviews on Amazon when I was birthday shopping and I will not buy the Stompeez. They got pretty bad reviews. Dream lites got pretty good reviews so I will most likely get her one.

Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM

My son has two pillow pets and my daughter has one. My mom is getting each of them a pair of stompeez for Christmas and I may get them a dream lite.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I have a dream lite for my son and he loved it for like a week. My kids are known for getting bored with toys fast, I don't know when will I learn?

Schleetle
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM
We have pillow pets. Dd has a light up butterfly that looks like the dreamlite without a pillow around it. The stompeez look lame.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jasminesmom210
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Dd has a pillow pet from her bday and I got her a dreamlite. Everytime we walk past one in the store she freaks, so I spent the money even though I feel they are WAY over priced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I have a pillow pet and so does ODS. (Yes, I have a pillow pet. My DF bought it for me when I was sick in the hospital.)

My son wants both Stompees and a Dream Lite. He probably won't get them. Lol. They are very low on his long list of things he wants. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM

My daughter got her dream lite for her birthday and she loves it. I saw one at the dollar store and it was like $20.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM
We got ds a dream lite for his b'day and he loves it....so worth it to me. Now I see him eyeing the stompies commercial but I'm not sure about that lol
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM
My kids have all of the above. The stompeez they will open Christmas morning. They LOVE their dreamlites.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured